Oc Lions Reasoning For A Rilvary With Nycfc

/r/OCLions is so funny... They want the title of Best Expansion Team on 2015. Give me a berth into the playoffs and a shot at the MLS Cup. And while we are at it, how about going 3-0 vs. NYRB?
I've been lurking OCLions for a few months now and it's one of the sadder /r/'s. There are very few active users and the threads are usually empty.
This is Ridiculous. I would have thought OCSC would want to at least be friendly with NYCFC being the "new kids". But instead they decide to try beat up the other new guy to impress the popular kids. "Maybe the Timbers or Sounders will take us seriously if we start something with NYCFC". It honestly all boils down to Highschool Crap.

NYCFC - New Kid with the Star older brother, trying to make his own voice but always being compared to his Brother

OCSC - The other new kid who looks at it like "Good a New place where no one knows me"

NYRB - The neighbor of NYCFC who doesn't like the new kid moving right next to him with the Cool brother. So what, his dad works for the Cool Company.

Galaxy, Timbers, Sounders etc - The Established Cool Kids that have their own ball-busting hierarchy

I hope it's the kind of thing where other fans look around and see it, that OCSC fans are swinging wildly to be accepted while we're setting ourselves up to prove it later.

Quite Off the Pitch, Earth Shattering On the Pitch
Perfect.

Other fans notice. Which puts OC in a bad position because in a season they'll find that no one outside Central Florida gives a shit about the team.

iyZvL8Y.gif

Honestly, this confirms my suspicions that the majority of level headed OCSC supporters feel that the rivalry is forced as well. There is a loud minority of OCSC AND NYCFC supporters that are trying to force rivalries right out of the gate.

Reading some other threads on that sub, there are some serious divides among supporters over there (hmm sounds familiar lol). I didn't realize that there was such a conflict between the Lion Firm and the Ruckus. There is similar hostility in San Jose between the 1906 Ultras and Faultline/Casbah.

There are sure to be several SGs that pop up outside of the TR, but I really hope everything stays civil. It's about upping the boys in blue, not bitching about who's more hardcore.

Honestly, this confirms my suspicions that the majority of level headed OCSC supporters feel that the rivalry is forced as well. There is a loud minority of OCSC AND NYCFC supporters that are trying to force rivalries right out of the gate.

Reading some other threads on that sub, there are some serious divides among supporters over there (hmm sounds familiar lol). I didn't realize that there was such a conflict between the Lion Firm and the Ruckus. There is similar hostility in San Jose between the 1906 Ultras and Faultline/Casbah.

There are sure to be several SGs that pop up outside of the TR, but I really hope everything stays civil. It's about upping the boys in blue, not bitching about who's more hardcore.
I agree - it was good to see that some OCSC fans feel the same, but then there's these wankers:
yYUFVrJ.png

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
This is Ridiculous. I would have thought OCSC would want to at least be friendly with NYCFC being the "new kids". But instead they decide to try beat up the other new guy to impress the popular kids. "Maybe the Timbers or Sounders will take us seriously if we start something with NYCFC". It honestly all boils down to Highschool Crap.

NYCFC - New Kid with the Star older brother, trying to make his own voice but always being compared to his Brother

OCSC - The other new kid who looks at it like "Good a New place where no one knows me"

NYRB - The neighbor of NYCFC who doesn't like the new kid moving right next to him with the Cool brother. So what, his dad works for the Cool Company.

Galaxy, Timbers, Sounders etc - The Established Cool Kids that have their own ball-busting hierarchy

I hope it's the kind of thing where other fans look around and see it, that OCSC fans are swinging wildly to be accepted while we're setting ourselves up to prove it later.

Quite Off the Pitch, Earth Shattering On the Pitch

Quite well put together and probably the best team explanation around.

I agree - it was good to see that some OCSC fans feel the same, but then there's these wankers:
yYUFVrJ.png
Christ.....now I have to go this route......The OCSC fans the buy into that line of Crap are Dumb HICKS. I don't care anymore. This is that moron mentality "Any publicity is good Publicity"....yeah not if it makes you look like a Red-Neck Hillbilly Hooters-Shirt-To-A-Black-Tie-Event Hick.

Thanks for the Clicks? Yeah good for you your up there with the Harlem Shake videos from 2 years ago. You have your burst of clicks now fast forward 10 mins and no one with remember. "Hey other NYCFC fans remember that OCSC.......wait never mind, I just forgot too"

And Typical New Yorker? You mean having all out teeth and being able to spell? Like living a house with a Foundation cause we can afford real houses in our Non-Swamp State. Christ.........

All other OCSC fan.....you're Cool :)