• Total voters

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Post updated see below.

Unfortunately we can't play in it yet :( but it's on there.
I have a feeling this was done on purpose to gauge reaction and see if people like it... Well... I LOVE IT!

image.jpg

EDIT - It's OFFICIAL!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Reactions: JDibby13
Are those ripples in the fabric or diagonal pinstripes?

Reactions: Kjbert
It's just okay for me. I'd have love to see something more punchy for away. Curious what shorts we'd wear. I'm guessing blue... Not bad looking at all.

Frankly, I think most club kits are ugly, so I'm not so bothered. Just glad to see a bit of orange.

They should have done the collar on this one on the home as well. I like the orange tab in the middle.

I love it. If my eyes aren't failing me, looks like they threw in some orange on there and I'm digging that. #takemymoney

Reactions: Kjbert
Wow, I have to say I really like it as well.

i would love a mostly orange alternate jersey.

I love it, but also wonder if it was intentionally "leaked", which wouldn't be a bad idea on the Club's end. This way the club could gauge the fan base's reaction before the kits official release and another potential melodamatic week long meltdown.

Just got home after looking at this image on my phone a few times. Didn't even notice the diagonal stripes before. I'm really liking this. Can't wait to see what it looks like in actual fabric.

Looks like black shorts too. I always like when teams go full stealth!
photo.png