Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take the pressure. My emotions are going nuts. I need an update now!!!!!!!

FSnwQf1mPhN2o.gif

I wouldn't say they don't stand a chance but this is accurate.

It is accurate...Barca should win, but Juve could win. Nobody would be shocked if Juve won. At least I wouldn't.

Juve is a strong powerhouse. Top to bottom they are one of the best teams in the world right now. Italian teams play Spanish teams well also. Chiellini is playing great right now and is arguable one of the best CB's in the game. That being said, this is a major blow to Juve.

That headline is so misleading.
It sure is! If the rumors were false, they'd probably deny deny deny, but there's too much writing on the wall to believe this deal is anything but close -- one way or another. Probably will know by the end of the weekend, right?

Reactions: Kjbert
I would not be surprised if Pirlo came to NYCFC

It is clear the club need a leader on the park and someone who can control the tempo of a game.

Pirlo can do both exceptionally well. Without doubt he is in the top 5 greatest midfielders there has ever been!

There is a separate thread right there. Not sure he is in the top 5 in Europe ever.

I am sorry but your wrong

6 Serie A Winners Medals

2 UCL Winners Medals

World Cup Winner

The best midfielder of his generation along with Xavi

By the way I am not Italian, but I recognise great players when I see them

If there isn't an announcement on Pirlo by the end of next week at the latest then the rumors are all lies.

I would imagine if the rumours are true then an announcement will be made Tuesday at the earliest. Especially if Juve beat Barca in the final.

I am sorry but your wrong

6 Serie A Winners Medals

2 UCL Winners Medals

World Cup Winner

The best midfielder of his generation along with Xavi

By the way I am not Italian, but I recognise great players when I see them

Mmm well i gave you a chance and remember theses are boards for debate, to start off NEVER use "you are wrong" you may not agree but that is your prerogative. I can see a great player too, they are not difficult to spot.

I will give you 5 names better than Pirlo in midfield

Cruyff, Zindane, Platini, Iniesta, Xavi.

There are also Gullit, Rijkaard, Netzer, Matthaus, Boniek, Scholes, Neeskins, Rensenbrink, Tardelli, Figo, Laudrup, Seedorf in which one can argue the toss.

I'm sure the top 5 is all english.
202bjztg9n88ued2woco6uvap.200x150x132.gif

Is that you? Not been following football long have you lol

Mmm well i gave you a chance and remember theses are boards for debate, to start off NEVER use "you are wrong" you may not agree but that is your prerogative. I can see a great player too, they are not difficult to spot.

I will give you 5 names better than Pirlo in midfield

Cruyff, Zindane, Platini, Iniesta, Xavi.

There are also Gullit, Rijkaard, Netzer, Matthaus, Boniek, Scholes, Neeskins, Rensenbrink, Tardelli, Figo, Laudrup, Seedorf in which one can argue the toss.

Is that you? Not been following football long have you lol

Cruyff was a forward in my opinion, rather than a true midfielder

I would agree with Zidane and Xavi, but I would have Socrates and Zico along with Pirlo

I guess it is all about opinions

Cruyff was a forward in my opinion, rather than a true midfielder

I would agree with Zidane and Xavi, but I would have Socrates and Zico along with Pirlo

I guess it is all about opinions

He was attacking midfielder, yes they certainly rotated but Ajax the recognised forwards were Dick van Dijk, Piet Keizer, Dick van Dijk, Piet Keizer, Sjaak Swart and Johnny Rep through his years.

I said Europe which would exclude Socrates and Zico because if you throw in the South Americans he would disappea.

Maradona, Falcao, Ardiles, Rivellino, Jairzinho, Redondo, Toninho Cerezo etc etc

You are passing opinion as fact. There is no answer as to whether or not he's a top five midfielder. It matters whom you watch, who's style you prefer, what league you watch. He's a top 5 for me, but that's my opinion and many of the guys you listed would say he's a top 5 as well.

But I also think that Tevez is a top 5 forward in the game right now and you'd list 10 that you think are better.

You want more? i have Maldini as the greatest defender of all time. Is that fact or opinion?

So let's not play these games.

Last edited:
I think you're all wrong. Pirlo is clearly the best midfielder to have ever played the game.

How do I justify that claim? He's the one who will bring everlasting glory to NYCFC.

#ReadyForPirlo #MakeItHappenAlready #IsCLFinalOverYet

Status
Not open for further replies.