Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andrea, we have a bottle decanting for you ...

7QynmxO.jpg

#DreamEvenBigger

I think Pirlo is gonna be announced during the Hudson river derby. That's why the team is hyping up the match.

Reactions: The Toe
Pirlo is such a quality technical player but I think between him, Mix, and Lamps we would lack defensive grit and ball winning capability. It would be important to include a Jacobson or Poku in that lineup to win balls and then distribute to the playmakers. From a marketing standpoint, great signing. He would link up well with Villa and the rest of the team.

Pirlo is such a quality technical player but I think between him, Mix, and Lamps we would lack defensive grit and ball winning capability. It would be important to include a Jacobson or Poku in that lineup to win balls and then distribute to the playmakers. From a marketing standpoint, great signing. He would link up well with Villa and the rest of the team.
If mix plays like he did for the USMNT against Germany we shouldn't worry about our midfield failing to win balls defensively. Mix was flying around both offensively and defensively in that game.

Thank you. It's as if people haven't seen the defensive strides Mix has made the last two years. He's now a very very good defensive player.
He's been much better this year. I hope he continues to push himself to be tenacious on defense. It would be a fantastic compliment to his offensive skill set.

Reactions: Kjbert
He's been much better this year. I hope he continues to push himself to be tenacious on defense. It would be a fantastic compliment to his offensive skill set.

Half of defense is work rate/effort. He's committed to it and is in the best shape of his life. Another reason when people say they have been dissapointed in his play this year. He's been tremendous for us defensively. So has Ballouchy in my eyes.

Then who is DP3? There has been zero other rumblings. I've reached a point where I don't believe anyone anymore.

PB3 PB3 Not taking a shot at you for posting. I appreciate you sharing what you found. Just amazed at how many people "in high places" think they know so much more than they actually do.

Now someone just announce something already dammit!!!

Reactions: Kjbert

He's basically in a defensive role on Juve and plays smart not gritty....but he's also in arguable the best midfield in the game. It's hard to look bad defensively with Vidal, Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini etc. Then again, the competition level is less here. I think he'd be fine now that our defense is taking shape. I agree though. Pair him Jacobson or Poku.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavin23 and Kjbert
Then who is DP3? There has been zero other rumblings. I've reached a point where I don't believe anyone anymore.

PB3 PB3 Not taking a shot at you for posting. I appreciate you sharing what you found. Just amazed at how many people "in high places" think they know so much more than they actually do.

Now someone just announce something already dammit!!!

I actually don't believe anyone that comes on here and says they know this guy or that guy. Anybody in the know, wouldn't be spreading rumors like that. No offense to everyone that is doing that, but I truly don't believe you or "your friend" know anything. Even the MLS site can't even get a rumor right.

Status
Not open for further replies.