Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does Nycfcwatch on twitter say that we are getting a young forward DP?Im so lost with all of these rumors right now.

Cause NYCFCWATCH knows nothing more than any of us. They are going by something Ian Joy said during 1/2 time two games ago. He's the only one that has said that.

Reactions: Kjbert
I hope he comes. But I'm more excited because of what our young players can learn from him then what he will actually do on the field.

I hope he comes. But I'm more excited because of what our young players can learn from him then what he will actually do on the field.

I have this endless looping dream of him giving a long ball to poku, and poku doing a bicycle. Im very excited about that.

But yeah, guys like him just make everyone around him better.

-----Villa-------Mullins--------Poku
----------------Lampard----------
--------Mix------------------Pirlo
Angelino-----------------------------Iraola
-----------Hernandez------Facey---------
------------------Saunders-------------------

or 4-4-2 since mr. kreis loves that formation

------------Villa---------Poku------------
---Angelino------------------------Mix------
------------Lampard----------Pirlo----------
Calle-------------------------------------Iraola
---------Hernandez--------Facey-----------

ohhhhhh to dream to dream.

Reactions: Kjbert and gbservis
or 4-4-2 since mr. kreis loves that formation

------------Villa---------Poku------------
---Angelino------------------------Mix------
------------Lampard----------Pirlo----------
Calle-------------------------------------Iraola
---------Hernandez--------Facey-----------

I'd switch Angelino and Calle. Most of the Man City people think his weakness (less developed part of his game) is getting back and defending, so I'd guess they're sending him over with the hope (demand) that he work on that as a LB instead of switching to a different position even if it benefits us.

So why does Nycfcwatch on twitter say that we are getting a young forward DP?Im so lost with all of these rumors right now.
That is a twitter account which simply summarizes various articles of varying credibility into 140 characters. They have no sources and do no reporting, but it's nice to have on your Twitter feed just in case you miss something. Usually though, any article involving NYCFC is already tweeted a hundred times before they get to it.

That is a twitter account which simply summarizes various articles of varying credibility into 140 characters. They have no sources and do no reporting, but it's nice to have on your Twitter feed just in case you miss something. Usually though, any article involving NYCFC is already tweeted a hundred times before they get to it.
It was actually said by Ian Joy 2 weeks ago. He said there's little chance of Pirlo coming and that he has strong sources telling him we are in the market for a younger Forward DP.
Wouldn't mind chicharito

So this is a new spin - Pirlo wants to play in MLS specifically to be better prepared. Although, I question the writer's knowledge if he thinks MLS is slower than serie A (physically, MLS is much faster, intellectually...lets judge again in a few years).

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...o-Frank-Lampard-New-York-City-Transfer-Gossip

• It is said that Pirlo has held talks with Italy boss Antonio Conte over his desire to play in Euro 2016, and feels that the MLS' slower pace gives him more of a chance to be in fighting condition for the tournament.

So this is a new spin - Pirlo wants to play in MLS specifically to be better prepared. Although, I question the writer's knowledge if he thinks MLS is slower than serie A (physically, MLS is much faster, intellectually...lets judge again in a few years).

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...o-Frank-Lampard-New-York-City-Transfer-Gossip

• It is said that Pirlo has held talks with Italy boss Antonio Conte over his desire to play in Euro 2016, and feels that the MLS' slower pace gives him more of a chance to be in fighting condition for the tournament.

Was just about to post this too. Something different. I can see the reasoning behind it, I don't think the MLS is much slower, if anything it's more pace cause most players are running all over the pitch like a chicken with its head cut off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.