Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the opinions I have seen have brovsky playing poorly. For instance, he lost Davis on the first goal and misjudged the header, giving him a free shot. He also missed badly on the stoppage time equalizer chance from 3 feet out. There are always two ways to look at the same thing though, what did you like about his performance?
He made very impressive tackles, was in the right place at the right time.

Btw, both goals come from the left wing of our deffence... What about the 1st goal - Have you ever seen a RB who wouldn't run to the centre and loose his player? Zaba at City, Van Der Wiel and even Marquinhos at PSG (when he played as RB), Dani Alves at Barca, etc...

He made very impressive tackles, was in the right place at the right time.

Btw, both goals come from the left wing of our deffence... What about the 1st goal - Have you ever seen a RB who wouldn't run to the centre and loose his player? Zaba at City, Van Der Wiel and even Marquinhos at PSG (when he played as RB), Dani Alves at Barca, etc...
LIke I said, everyone sees it differently, Those players don;t pop into my mind when I watch brovsky though.

Reactions: Kjbert
Ugh. Again, Chicbarito is not an option. He turned down a move to MLS. I'm talking about the guys who are viable options right now.

Given how we like to play out of the back and the way he was (not) finishing against Monaco, Giroud might be a good shout to shore up the backline. Good in the air, too.

Multiple stories written about the same small factoid, that the "door is still open" Well, I am sure the door is open for CR7 and Messi, too, doesn't mean they are coming. He doesn't even fir into the team.
Messi to NYCFC! You heard it here first, folks!

B6Wbx7-IIAI8Jcj.jpg:large

Credit: @Enemigo
http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/frank-lampard-thread.1910/page-11#post-36995

I have no clue how he would fit into the team, or how good he is anymore; I haven't seen anything other than the odd YouTube clip in a while. But I wouldnt be able to control my excitement if Ronaldinho decided to come to NYC. In fact, I'd like it if he came to the MLS, even if it's for a different team, so I could see him play. He'd be good for atleast 5 goals a season on free kicks, even if he just walks around the rest of the match.

When I was younger I would watch YouTube videos of him and then go outside and try the tricks myself. Still can't do any of them, but watching him really got me into soccer.

Xavi still starts sporadically for Barca and gets consistent playing time when healthy. That should be more than enough evidence that he can walk into any lineup in the MLS. That's aside from the fact that he does actually still play well when given PT and in a much better league. Not to mention his proven chemistry with Villa.

Xavi still starts sporadically for Barca and gets consistent playing time when healthy. That should be more than enough evidence that he can walk into any lineup in the MLS. That's aside from the fact that he does actually still play well when given PT and in a much better league. Not to mention his proven chemistry with Villa.
OK, but then you have made your 2nd DP obsolete.

My only real concern is his health/age. I am not mad that he chose to play for Barca instead of waiting for an expansion team to suit up. How much injury-free soccer does he really have left? I guess if its only a 1-2 year deal it would not be too bad... but he would be our second 35+ year old DP :eek:

Xavi is going to pout constantly because he won't have Busquets Rakitic or Iniesta to run for him. Unless you expect FmL to do it. It's real life not fifa or fm, you can't just throw names together. They have to make sense on the pitch. We should start finessing Iniesta to get him as soon as possible if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.