Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the salary cap, the way it is now, is a total joke. There's a million loopholes and exemptions so even though it looks really small, you can spend way more on players than the "cap".

There will be clubs paying 25-30 million in salaries this season with a 3.6 million dollar cap. Lol
Not really true, sure several MLS teams have higher prices DPs so their total is more like $10 million a year or more. But only TFC, Seattle, LA are at that level. Nyc and Orlando probably in the 7-8 million range (mostly because Kaka & Villa). Still cap keeps it lower, much lower than big teams in Europe.

However not much incentive for MLS to raise it. 40,000 came to see NYCFC . Which is roughly what the friendlies did last year. But NYCFC is paid 1/20th what those guys at MC make. More profit!

I mean you're right it is too early but if he goes somewhere else and still really struggles, I'm sure MLS clubs are watching with a lot more money than he'll get anywhere else.

An early 20s USMNT player that came from Bayern Munich? It'll have them drooling.
I think he would pick other clubs in Europe over mls,because he would become a much better player,and if he came to the mls now Jurgen Klinnsmen would throw an absolute fit,maybe a short summer loan to the mls would be ok for him.

I think he would pick other clubs in Europe over mls,because he would become a much better player,and if he came to the mls now Jurgen Klinnsmen would throw an absolute fit,maybe a short summer loan to the mls would be ok for him.
Not on a bench or reserve team he won't...

Fuck Klinsman. As MLS becomes the dominate $ league over the next 7-12 years the best players will come here and our team will be playing with them. What % of our national team plays here now?

Reactions: Kjbert
I think it's great a good percentage of our national team plays here,but why should Julian Green come here now when he plays for one the biggest clubs in the world?Yes I know he is on loan.

I understand that Klinsman wants our team to play against the best and thats in Europe. But they sit the bench there and here they play and are stars. The German team that won the cup mostly played in the bundesliga. Before that the spanish Cup champions mostly played in Spain and the Italian champs from '06 almost all played in Serie A.
Being in a league with your teammates even if your on opposite sides builds a bind that brings the best teams together

I understand that Klinsman wants our team to play against the best and thats in Europe. But they sit the bench there and here they play and are stars. The German team that won the cup mostly played in the bundesliga. Before that the spanish Cup champions mostly played in Spain and the Italian champs from '06 almost all played in Serie A.
Being in a league with your teammates even if your on opposite sides builds a bind that brings the best teams together
Word.

Reactions: northernburbs
I would love nothing more if the majority of our leagues players were really good Americans. I think it's better when the majority of players are from the home country- that's the main problem I have with the EPL.

Klinsmann can't win. American fans understand that our guys are not good enough to do anything but sit the bench against the best players in the world, but when he says we cannot win the world cup, against those same players (!), fans are outraged.

Klinsmann can't win. American fans understand that our guys are not good enough to do anything but sit the bench against the best players in the world, but when he says we cannot win the world cup, against those same players (!), fans are outraged.

But I think we can win. I say the WC is ours within tournaments

I do. Too much money here. Same reason Ricky Lambert is a 30 Million pound player in England. Premium on Americans.

And that's ok. People don't know who Diego Valeri is. They should but they don't. They do however know who Mix is.

I do. Too much money here. Same reason Ricky Lambert is a 30 Million pound player in England. Premium on Americans.

And that's ok. People don't know who Diego Valeri is. They should but they don't. They do however know who Mix is.
Lol is he fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.