Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch a ton of QPR. Apparently Green had a good season, but they let up a lot of goals. Consensus that Rio Ferdinand is shot?

FUCK NO! For one reason alone:

That fucking thing he does with his hand after he scores. I. CAN'T. STAND. IT. Who the fuck told him that shit is ok?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, enjoy...

luca_toni-583.jpg

2250391807_86c3bfb0ab.jpg

hi-res-13c5d86c3a2f57d31a71ec9dc7e7c958_crop_north.jpg

Luca+Toni+Parma+FC+v+Genoa+CFC+Serie+Ioiv2Ji9yWbl.jpg

luca_toni-585.jpg

Luca-Toni-celebrates-001.jpg

98801_heroa.jpg
You've shown more goal celebrations in just this post than we've seen so far in NYCFC's entire history as a club.

I didn't watch a ton of QPR. Apparently Green had a good season, but they let up a lot of goals. Consensus that Rio Ferdinand is shot?
Completely and utterly finished mate ,just lost his wife as well so I would imagine he will retire to raise his family

Reactions: Kjbert
A lot of people underestimate Toni, but he's done so well because he's at a small club and is the big fish. When he was with Juve he was nearly useless.

Very true. I have love for Luca Toni ever since Palermo. He's still world class. But he needs to stay in Italy. It's a different game there, MLS players don't know how to set up European forwards. So it would be useless getting someone that's game is already embedded into their brain. He probably can't adapt to a new league as well as a younger player. I don't want to watch him taint himself.

So Tony Fernandes is going full suck mode. Not only is SWR gone, but reading that Joey Barton and Rio Ferdinand will also not be re-upped. I understand Ferdinand (he's shot) but Barton is all about the wages. Imagine Barton roaming the midfield here, clipping Dempsey from behind and then sucker punching him when he got up.
If we could win the championship by collecting the most reds then I would absolutely love having Barton on board. I mean at least his reds would be more entertaining than the ones we've gotten so far.

If we could win the championship by collecting the most reds then I would absolutely love having Barton on board. I mean at least his reds would be more entertaining than the ones we've gotten so far.

Remember that Jermaine Jones was a red card waiting to happen for most of his career as well. I don't know what Barton costs - I am assuming he will make well over 2 Million a year over there. But that's a guy you plug in at the back of a diamond and let everyone else just roam in front of him.

Remember that Jermaine Jones was a red card waiting to happen for most of his career as well. I don't know what Barton costs - I am assuming he will make well over 2 Million a year over there. But that's a guy you plug in at the back of a diamond and let everyone else just roam in front of him.
Jokes aside, I see where you are coming from. When Barton is on he can be a pretty useful player.

[QUOTE="Kjbert, post: 74453, member: 212Imagine Barton roaming the midfield here, clipping Dempsey from behind and then sucker punching him when he got up.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and imagine Barton's first MLS press conference. Full Southern drawl. "Well, y'all, ah thank Merkins everyway-ah..." Love that lunatic...his French accent was the best. And his Wikipedia page reads like a rap sheet...

Lol the French thing was weird. I actually spent a month in Marseille the season he happened to be there. He was pretty impressive on the field and quite a fan favorite. I think he'd be very good here the kind of player who I don't think could or would try to coast on his name.

Reactions: edurban and Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.