Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother. It mostly talks about MLS and DP rules.

The key links are MCFC football director Txiki Begiristain and CFG CEO Ferrán Soriano who like him and have tried to lure him to the clubs they've worked at in the past. Barcelona and MCFC.

He's available on a free this month.
I know he's a really good player, but we have far greater needs that require money to fill.

In MLS, you can find pacey crossers for cheap to stick at left and right back. It's honestly not a difficult spot to fill, but it's tough to fill it immediately considering MLS' roster restrictions.

You can't, however, find a Pirlo on cheap wages, unless you get *beyond* lucky by picking up a guy like Beckerman. And really, there's only one or two guys like that in the US National Pool.

Don't bother. It mostly talks about MLS and DP rules.

The key links are MCFC football director Txiki Begiristain and CFG CEO Ferrán Soriano who like him and have tried to lure him to the clubs they've worked at in the past. Barcelona and MCFC.

He's available on a free this month.

So another article where a guy available on a free, who has been linked with MCFC in the past is now linked with us. I feel like there is a machine out there somewhere that combines google search terms "MCFC, Barcelona, Free Transfer" and then sticks NYCFC next to names.

Can anyone interpret that?

Google gives me:

Men #NYC Fc market in recent days in Turin for #Pirlo . The biker , post Berlin , decide on its future .
Basically, scouts have been in Turin for the last few days. Pirlo will decide his future after the final in Berlin.

keep-calm-and-go-juve-go.png

It sounds like Pirlo could actually be coming here. I don't want to root against Barca, but I want to see him come here so badly

I was speaking to a buddy of mine - Rangers and Newcastle fan (and hates Mike Ashley).

He could care less about NYCFC right now except for me taking him to the occasional game and getting him drunk.

I think he summed up what the club is expecting - if we sign Pirlo, not only will he buy a jersey, he'll buy tickets.

Villa is great, but he's not transcendent.

Lampard is great, but he's Chelsea.

Pirlo is an international superstar. Even the most casual of fans know who he is.

Can anyone interpret that?

Google gives me:

Men #NYC Fc market in recent days in Turin for #Pirlo . The biker , post Berlin , decide on its future .

Uomini mercato del #NYC Fc nei giorni scorsi a Torino per #Pirlo. Il bresciano, post Berlino, deciderà il suo futuro. #GoalMercato

NYCFC people have been in Torino for the past few days for Pirlo. He will decide his future after Berlin.

Reactions: Kjbert
I was speaking to a buddy of mine - Rangers and Newcastle fan (and hates Mike Ashley).

He could care less about NYCFC right now except for me taking him to the occasional game and getting him drunk.

I think he summed up what the club is expecting - if we sign Pirlo, not only will he buy a jersey, he'll buy tickets.

Villa is great, but he's not transcendent.

Lampard is great, but he's Chelsea.

Pirlo is an international superstar. Even the most casual of fans know who he is.
Agree on this. Watching him play live is on many an avid futbol fan's bucket list.

Reactions: PB3 and Kjbert
Agree on this. Watching him play live is on many an avid futbol fan's bucket list.

Definitely mine.

I will hold back my excitement, but this actually might be a thing. Could it? This would be ridiculous if he signs.

Imagine 40k fans going Piiiirrrrlloooooo in his first game.

Reactions: PB3 and JayH
I am seeing it now...Pirlo to Lampard...Lampard to Villa...heel flick to Mix, Mix to Shelton racing down the wing...centering pass...Nemec with the header...Goaaaaallll.

The haters will say..Nemec misses the header...Brovsky is there!! One touch...wide open net...he shoots...ball goes into section 119 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.