Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLS Salary Cap. Kitchen is probably worth more than Williams in MLS. All
About fixed cost.

I've liked what I've seen from Acosta in the U-20s as a DM. I think he plays as a RB for Dallas.

MLS Salary Cap. Kitchen is probably worth more than Williams in MLS. All
About fixed cost.

I've liked what I've seen from Acosta in the U-20s as a DM. I think he plays as a RB for Dallas.
Danny Williams is never going to be worth less than Perry Kitchen however Kitchen would be less of hit on the salary cap.

Danny Williams is never going to be worth less than Perry Kitchen however Kitchen would be less of hit on the salary cap.

He's worth more in MLS because he is paid crap right now. It would cost allocation money and multiple draft picks to get him. Think like an American and not an international soccer fan.

Carmelo Anthony is a better player than Klay Thompson. But Thompson has a cheaper deal, so it would be harder to acquire him.

He's worth more in MLS because he is paid crap right now. It would cost allocation money and multiple draft picks to get him. Think like an American and not an international soccer fan.

Carmelo Anthony is a better player than Klay Thompson. But Thompson has a cheaper deal, so it would be harder to acquire him.
Who?

Reactions: FootyLovin
He's been playing a game, like Mix, about where he was off to.

So looks like Lukas Podolaki and the MLS is a possibility now...yes he had a very very off year with Inter this season...but when he's in form, the guy can finish.

Reactions: Kjbert and BxLio91
Posted this in the Pirlo rumor thread:

I asked Claudio Reyna at the Houston match who is our third DP going to be, Claudio replied, "We're working on it." I followed up, "Is it Pirlo?" Claudio responded, "No, maybe."

Since he first said no, I really think they've already agreed or are in serious talks with another player that isn't Pirlo. He followed up with the maybe so there wouldn't be any outright answer that he could be quoted on.

Reactions: Kjbert
So in the Pirlo rumor thread, we were discussing the fact that Ian Joy said that's DP3 was not Pirlo. Said it was a more offensive and younger player and it was said he seemed excited. Maybe it's Podolski. He was linked to the dead Bulls but they're not spending money.

In total "pulling this out of nowhere" speculation what are people's thoughts on Diego Forlan?

He was struggling in Japan until his team got relegated. He's tearing up the second division now and his team released him. Being in the second division they couldn't afford his wages.

Maybe he accepts a lower salary to come over?

Also while I'm at it. Robin Van Persie is being made available for £5 million.

Are these guys washed up?

In total "pulling this out of nowhere" speculation what are people's thoughts on Diego Forlan?

He was struggling in Japan until his team got relegated. He's tearing up the second division now and his team released him. Being in the second division they couldn't afford his wages.

Maybe he accepts a lower salary to come over?

Also while I'm at it. Robin Van Persie is being made available for £5 million.

Are these guys washed up?
I'd take RvP in a heartbeat.

Reactions: FootyLovin and PB3
Status
Not open for further replies.