Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are his wages though?

I don't really know, because Liverpool signed him to a ridiculous contract to replace Xabi. It didn't work out so they eventually sent him back to Italy and was paying 1/2 his salary or something like that. At 30/31 years old he's probably get 5m per year I would guess. He is not a household name here, but for those who never seen him play, he's a pretty good player. He's also in very good shape.

Interesting to note that he switched agents and is rep'd by Giovinco's agent now cause he apparently wants to play in the MLS. TFC is rumored to be interested in him via allocation money. Nevertheless he's seen Giovinco's success here and I have to think more Italians will be watching what the MLS has to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Chicharito would be a dream signing for me, I'd rather have him than Pirlo. I think he'd be perfect in MLS in terms of what we need and for marketing.

I personally think he'll stay in Europe and go to a club like Southampton, but you never know.

Chicharito would be a dream signing for me, I'd rather have him than Pirlo. I think he'd be perfect in MLS in terms of what we need and for marketing.

I personally think he'll stay in Europe and go to a club like Southampton, but you never know.
And it would allow me to pull my Man U Chicharito third jersey out of storage. Still may get heckled for being a Man U fan though.

Reactions: Kjbert and PB3

As a huge USMNT fan, I would find it personally tough to root for him. Though all biases aside, it would be a fantastic signing.

Chicharito would be the biggest coup in MLS history. Even more so than Giovinco. Although personally I'd rather have Giovinco.

I'll be very surprised if he leaves Europe any time soon.

Reactions: Kjbert and NickA
In the end...I just hope we get someone that can contribute and help us win..and I really hope a bunch of these rumored players that don't sign here, still come to MLS, regardless of the team. It will not only be good for the sport, but be awesome to watch these guys play against us.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
As a huge USMNT fan, I would find it personally tough to root for him. Though all biases aside, it would be a fantastic signing.
I'm a huge USMNT fan too, and as a result I obviously hate Mexico, but I've always loved Chicharito, idk why

Zlatan reportedly wants to go back to Milan. So there goes the dream.

Messi said he was indispensable about a week or so ago. I'm sure that a factor in keeping him/making him an offer.

Well he's arguably the best at his position...but you know the Messi factor got him paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.