Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left my guess is Fran Martinez called back up from Wilmington. Right is Dunn (23), Meara (18) and far right is Hernandez.
I thought that was Hernandez but I wasn't sure, seems shorter here. (He's 5'10)

Left my guess is Fran Martinez called back up from Wilmington. Right is Dunn (23), Meara (18) and far right is Hernandez.
I think you're right on Martinez, didn't recognize him with the facial hair.

He's been playing for Fiorentina. A very solid back. Would totally change our defense, but it wouldn't happen. He couldn't find playing time in England and found some in Italy...MLS is a possibility if he wants to be a full time starter. He'll sign to a lower level PL team.
He's off to Newcastle mate

Fran Martinez is only 6'1" and Poku is also listed at 6'1". This guy looks a few inches taller than Poku

So… Bobby Wood can be had on a transfer.

His team was relegated to the third German division so you know they'll need money.

He isn't subject to allocation order either. Fire up the rumor mill!

So… Bobby Wood can be had on a transfer.

His team was relegated to the third German division so you know they'll need money.

He isn't subject to allocation order either. Fire up the rumor mill!

Ian Joy also said we're building for the future...nothing more future than the next American great Bobby Wood. His name alone would be in that pantheons of football greats.

Who are the guys on the left and right here?
11337052_463840653789396_4914824639396973747_o.jpg
74932.jpg

Taking the piss.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Could it be Andrea Ranocchia from Milan? His contract is ending and he's CB that's 6'5"image.jpg

Reactions: NickA
I really don't like Bobby Wood either. I have no clue what has gotten into him of late. That goal today was a classic Striker's finish. Only a guy in good form puts that ball beyond the keeper.

I don't know what to make of it.

I would rather roll the dice with him instead of Nemec up top. But I don't see how he could possibly be a DP wage wise. 4 years ago, he was making 75k with 1860 Munich.

Reactions: JayH
Also - if TransfrMrkt is correct, he's available on a free. I know he moved clubs (from one relegation battle to another) in the winter. But it looks like he's on a free.

Also - if TransfrMrkt is correct, he's available on a free. I know he moved clubs (from one relegation battle to another) in the winter. But it looks like he's on a free.
It's wrong. He's signed until 2017.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Could it be Andrea Ranocchia from Milan? His contract is ending and he's CB that's 6'5"View attachment 2759

I was thinking about him a few months ago. He's young, tall, very good defender and good enough to be captain, after Zanetti retired.

I just think it'll be difficult to sign a national team player. I think they'd like to stay closer to home. But what the hell do I know lol. Everyone has different goals and motivations.

Status
Not open for further replies.