Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to chill with jumping on bandwagon performances.
Between 2011-15 he's had 59 1st team appearances and scored only 6 goals.
3 of them in 50 appearances in 2nd German division and 3 in 9 appearances this year in 3rd German tier.
Scoring against Germany to win it in a friendly might get you a space in USMNT folklore but I'm not about to start talking signing him. Certainly not for DP money. Come on guys. Get real.

Last edited:
Between 2011-15 he's had 59 top tier appearances and scored only 6 goals.
3 of them in 50 appearances in 2nd German division and 3 in 9 appearances this year in 3rd German tier.
Scoring against Germany to win it in a friendly might get you a space in USMNT folklore but I'm not about to start talking signing him. Certainly not for DP money. Come on guy. Get real.
His 3 goals in 9 appearances was in the 2nd German division. His team was relegated to the 3rd division at the end of the season.

Scoring against Germany to win it in a friendly might get you a space in USMNT folklore but I'm not about to start talking signing him. Certainly not for DP money. Come on guys. Get real.
He was in 2 Buli this year. He had a nasty situation at 1860 (some of which was his own doing). Once he went on loan to Aue, he damn near singlehanded day kept them up.

I don't think anyone would want to give him DP money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
74932.jpg

Taking the piss.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/06/02/primera/1433243139_707579.html

I don't speak spanish but I think it says something about him coming here to join villa

Reactions: Kjbert
It says he has the option to go to NYCFC most likely. The link coming from the fact that Soriano and Begiristain like him.

would be a great pick up. Really good crosser, maybe can even play him at rm if we get him? Finally have someone who can give nemec some crosses so he can score.

How about scoring winning goals against Germany AND Netherlands in one week. Now are you a believer? :)

Reactions: The Toe and Kjbert
----------Villa--------Nemec----------
Calle---------Lampard----------Iraola
----------Mix---------Pirlo-----------
----Wingert---Hernandez-----Facey

Idk if Iraola has the legs for that any more tho. I feel like we would give up a lot of goals..

Also, my heart is set on pirlo so from now on he will be included in my 11 ;)

Reactions: FootyLovin and PB3
Facey is a must keep on this squad rest of season... and honestly, if he likes it here, it wouldnt hurt his development to play here next year either... he reminds me of an AJ Delagarza type at RCB in this league

Reactions: Kjbert and PB3
Facey is a must keep on this squad rest of season... and honestly, if he likes it here, it wouldnt hurt his development to play here next year either... he reminds me of an AJ Delagarza type at RCB in this league
He loves it in NYC. But he admit to me that he has no idea what's going on in Manchester regarding whether or not he stays.

Source: I talked to him

If we picked up Iraola and Calle gets healthy, I wonder if Kreis would consider switching to a 3-5-2

I think he should switch to a 3-5-2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.