Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eto'o has been terrible for years now. He's the definition of a player trying to chase a check in MLS.

Eto'o has been terrible for years now. He's the definition of a player trying to chase a check in MLS.

Terrible attitude, but when he wants to play, he can still score goals. Looked magnificent in spells with my blues this year. And was a fan favorite for a little while. Little did we know the trouble he was causing in the locker room.

Terrible attitude, but when he wants to play, he can still score goals. Looked magnificent in spells with my blues this year. And was a fan favorite for a little while. Little did we know the trouble he was causing in the locker room.

Like you said he looked fantastic when he wanted to, but when he didn't we would have done just as well playing with 10 men. I thought he was going to do amazing things for us early in the season, then he laid off more and more. Then rumors about his shit attitude started coming out. Then he was gone as soon as the window opened. Good riddance imo.

Reactions: Kjbert
Like you said he looked fantastic when he wanted to, but when he didn't we would have done just as well playing with 10 men. I thought he was going to do amazing things for us early in the season, then he laid off more and more. Then rumors about his shit attitude started coming out. Then he was gone as soon as the window opened. Good riddance imo.

Team wasn't as talented when he wasn't on the field, but we played better. Now I'm worried about the bad habits he taught Lukaku. Especially since our Captain doesn't have a spine (as much as I like Jags as a person).

I agree Eto'o and Drogba rumors fall into the same category to me at this point, old guys hoping for pay checks in MLS. Either are welcome on NYCFC in my book as long as the pay check is 250k per year or less. No way either is worth wasting a DP slot on. Based on how they value themselves though neither of them would come for anything less than millions.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
http://www.ffa.am/en/1433922702

Yura Movsisyan is flying to America to take a physical. He may be signing with an American club.

More fuel:
RSL still own his rights, but this guy starred for Kreis there in 2009 when they won the MLS cup.

Just 27 years old. Won't cost an international spot. Has had MLS success. Has been great for Spartak Moscow.

He would cost a decent transfer fee ($5-10M maybe?) plus we would need to trade for his rights from RSL, but it seems like a target that makes sense for a number of reasons.

EDIT: After a google search, most chatter assumes that it would be RSL just resigning him, but that would be a hefty transfer fee for that club. In addition, an article from about three weeks ago mentioned that MLS teams other than RSL have expressed interest. Not to mention, RSL already has 3 DPs.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...ir-hand-about-potential-yura-movsisyan-return

To update this, there was a good article last night in the Salt Lake Tribune: http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2616148-155/rsl-yura-movsisyan-in-us-for

"There is no medical whatsoever," [Movsisyan's agent] McCabe said.

McCabe said Movsisyan is back home in Southern California and on vacation in Pasadena, Calif., visiting his family.

The medical wasn't a rumor though, it was a statement directly from the Armenian national team.

"He's very interested in a return to the MLS," McCabe said. "It would be a number of options I think he would have, but he's definitely open-minded at this point. If that's Salt Lake, OK, or another MLS team, he would certainly be open-minded to pursuing. We'll have to see what shakes out here within the next few weeks between his club and himself and the other teams that are interested."

It's definitely not a sure bet he goes to RSL if he comes back. Sounds like there's talks going on behind the scenes to work things out.

Pirlo apparently has bought an apartment in NYC. Either he's doing this purely for investment purposes or he's coming to play for us.

Reactions: Kjbert
Tramp stamp. Saw it in a nude snap. She's in college right? RIGHT?
Think I read somewhere she was like 14
4135486-3572635671-Hanse.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.