Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am immensely hung over from last nights game but clearing the cob webs out seeing all the news this morning this is awesome. Last nights 3 points were huge.

Reactions: leilanikali420
Angelino is primed to be special.

He was singled out in the video the other day as the future of the club.

Wow.

Reactions: PB3
I am immensely hung over from last nights game but clearing the cob webs out seeing all the news this morning this is awesome. Last nights 3 points were huge.
I wish I'd have known we had signed Iraola. Would have given me one more excuse to give the wife as to why a grown ass man managed to get sorority girl drunk.

Oh my god ...

Villa. Mullins
Lampard
Mix. Poku
Pirlo
Angelino. Facey. Hernandez. Iraola.

Is it possible we are all still drunk from last night and these rumors are all just a collective dream?
schwing.jpg

Oh my god ...

Villa. Mullins
Lampard
Mix. Poku
Pirlo
Angelino. Facey. Hernandez. Iraola.

Is it possible we are all still drunk from last night and these rumors are all just a collective dream?

-----Villa-Nemec-----
-------Lampard-------
Grabavoy--------Mix
-----Jacobson-----
Brovsky-Facey-Hernandez-Iraola

why? #BecauseKreis

with Pirlo as a sub.

-----------------------Saunders
Brovsky----Hernandez----Facey----Wingert
----------------Jacobson-----Mix
------Ballouchy------------------Grabavoy
------------------Nemec------Villa

SUBS: Meara, Iraola, Angelino, Poku, Lampard, Shelton, Mullins

Pirlo not fit enough.

-----Villa-Nemec-----
-------Lampard-------
Grabavoy--------Mix
-----Jacobson-----
Brovsky-Facey-Hernandez-Iraola

why? #BecauseKreis

with Pirlo as a sub.
Yeah the same guy who subbed in two guys who scored. Lame. Obviously unfit.

Reactions: NickA
@NYCFCWatch: NEW PLAYER: I am now confident enough to say that Manchester City 18 year-old LB "Angelino" will play for NYCFC this season. #BOOM

Kin´ell if true.. :eek:

MCFC Player profile:

Spanish left back Jose Angel Tasende, known as Angelino, signed as a first year scholar in July 2013, but was already a regular for City u18s the during the 2012-13 campaign.

Adept defensively and going forward, Angelino can take a good corner and produce a thundering free kick from up to 25 yards.
The Spaniard’s pace and accurate crossing ability give City a valuable attacking outlet down the left, and his late strike against Liverpool last term was nominated for Academy Goal of the Season
An impressive start to his first season as a scholar led to Angelino’s inclusion in the u19 UEFA Youth League squad, and he was involved in all but one of City’s European fixtures as Patrick Vieira’s men made it all the way to the quarter finals.
A Spanish youth international, Angelino’s eye-catching performances led to the defender making his u21 debut before his 17th birthday.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
@NYCFCWatch: NEW PLAYER: I am now confident enough to say that Manchester City 18 year-old LB "Angelino" will play for NYCFC this season. #BOOM
Why couldn't we have been this active on the transfer market at the beginning of the season?

I'm glad that the team is finally getting it together in the transfer department

Honestly, Angelino would be seriously impressive. When you look how well Facey is doing, I can't help but be excited to see how the infinitely more talented Angelino does.

Took a peek at the Blue Moon forums to see their reaction. Very positive. They're saying he definitely has defensive positioning issues, but he needs to play to work through those. Sounds like a good situation for both clubs and player.

In a few years, hopefully we can complain about loaning in someone with a weakness like that, but for now, he's probably going to be a big upgrade.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/angelino.305906/page-14

Side note, good example of subversive marketing working. I'm now reading MCFC forums. Wtf.

That's Lampard, Iraola, Angelino, Pirlo, perhaps Onyewu coming in. Massive improvement of the overall quality of the squad. I bet this'll bring the best out of Villa as well.

As for who may leave, I can see 1 of our keepers leaving, probably Akira/Johansen. Dunn, Brandt and Williams' places could be under threat. Not sure about the deal with injured players like John and Taylor. Personally, I'd be looking to move on Ballouchy, Velasquez, Wingert and maybe Nemec. Although Kreis likes them so they'll stay I'd have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.