Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podolski likes to attack from the left side like villa. I don't think he would be a good compliment to him. Kreis wants three different playing styles from his dps.

Villa does likes to attack from the left side...but that was his thing years ago. He couldn't do that at Barca anymore then went center, but Messi took that spot over...then Villa was gone. He is a CF now, that's the best fit for him. Podolski is more of a LF. They'd pair up perfectly in my opinion. Lukas makes runs very well. Villa penetrates and dumps off to a cutting Podolksi. Seems like a beautiful pairing and can look towards a 4-3-3 with Villa as a false 9. But that's just my opinion and it doesn't matter cause he's not coming here anyway lol.

Reactions: Kjbert
OK...maybe I'm crazy. But. If City is eager to move Jovetic to free up money for Sterling...why couldn't he come on loan here? He isn't even playing on City. Inter has offered a pretty low amount for him and could most likely end up in Italy since he's had some success there. I believe he has a year left on his contract.

Thoughts?

Really too bad. He's the perfect age and what we needed up top. Would have to think that he would have been at least open to the idea of coming here if he's moving to Mexico.

Reactions: Gene
DP Coach. At this point, I can't trust a single thing that Kreis will do even if it works out. We don't need more talent on the field, we need a better coach and manager of that talent.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gavin23
DP Coach. At this point, I can't trust a single thing that Kreis will do even if it works out. We don't need more talent on the field, we need a better coach and manager of that talent.

225 pages in and this makes more sense than anything. To compromise though the new coach should have a nice beard...and a good taste in fine wines.

And again - how with Drogba? They have 3 DPs already.
I was wondering the same thing about that report about Orlando and him. I mean, I know MLS rules are - fluid - but you expect some lip service. Were they just going to cut one of the 3 they have, or force a pay cut onto one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.