Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should say I have no info that NYC is even interested. I just saw that he is in a contract dispute.

I would love to have him on the team, but not as a DP. Again due to injuries.

I'd cheer for him. I wouldn't like him so much.

Bet he would change things if he could. Looks likely he may never play in a World Cup. He could have been a great player for us.

Reactions: NickA and dannd23
He is the same team as Mario Gomez... what if when the Mario Gomez rumor started they meant a different striker on Fiorentina?
Exactly what I thought when Joy was being all smug about a young forward. I immediately thought of Rossi, but I didn't have a reason to post it in the midst of all of the other talk.

Reactions: Kjbert and dannd23
Landon Donovan is coming back to MLS. I don't know when, I don't know where. But he's only 33 and he's going to want to play again professionally. Michael Jordan retired once, came back and won three more rings, then retired and came back again. Then he bought a team. Donovan will be doing the same.

Landon Donovan is coming back to MLS. I don't know when, I don't know where. But he's only 33 and he's going to want to play again professionally. Michael Jordan retired once, came back and won three more rings, then retired and came back again. Then he bought a team. Donovan will be doing the same.
Where is he playing his AA ball?

Reactions: MagnusPax
So TFC has daniele galloppa from Parma on trial. Seems to be the Serie A destination. He's a nice player.

Also Cambiasso coming to MLS rumor again...looks to be more legit now.

Reactions: Kjbert and gbservis

Would love to see him play again but on what we know I think there is a big personality difference between crazy competitive Jordan and Donovan. My guess it's that he's the type of guy who enjoys his retirement and has minimal regrets. I think we will see him involved in mls again at some point but not as a player.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
So TFC has daniele galloppa from Parma on trial. Seems to be the Serie A destination. He's a nice player.

Also Cambiasso coming to MLS rumor again...looks to be more legit now.

TFC has the Serie A pipeline up and running nicely. Maybe with our Spain connection we can do the same with la liga, off to a good start so far.

Last edited:
Cross posting because ... PIRLO

So this is a new spin - Pirlo wants to play in MLS specifically to be better prepared. Although, I question the writer's knowledge if he thinks MLS is slower than serie A (physically, MLS is much faster, intellectually...lets judge again in a few years).

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...o-Frank-Lampard-New-York-City-Transfer-Gossip

• It is said that Pirlo has held talks with Italy boss Antonio Conte over his desire to play in Euro 2016, and feels that the MLS' slower pace gives him more of a chance to be in fighting condition for the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.