Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falastur Falastur : it's not my fault. The posts I replied to weren't there when I posted my prior ones. If you combine them, don't take away my reps. I am saving them up to trade in for an internet cool guy jacket.

It's cool. It's not a big issue, it's just that when 50% of a thread is double posts, it starts to cram the thread and makes it harder to read, especially when we only see ten posts per page. I'm happy to let the odd post fly, and I don't combine posts which have already received likes. It was just that the double-posting in that one thread was starting to reach silly levels.

It's cool. It's not a big issue, it's just that when 50% of a thread is double posts, it starts to cram the thread and makes it harder to read, especially when we only see ten posts per page. I'm happy to let the odd post fly, and I don't combine posts which have already received likes. It was just that the double-posting in that one thread was starting to reach silly levels.

Is there an easy way to quote multiple posts in the same reply? Any time I've tried, it takes me a couple minutes to do it.

Is there an easy way to quote multiple posts in the same reply? Any time I've tried, it takes me a couple minutes to do it.

Just click "reply" on every post you want to comment on. It'll add a separate quotation for each one into the text box down the bottom. Then when you're done, go to the text box and fill in your responses between the posts.

Reactions: doctorhoosier
It is interesting you guys rate Jozy Altidore so highly.

He has struggled in the EPL. Then again so have some very good players.

The EPL may not be the most skilful league in the world but it is very competitive and you have to be able to be cope with the physicallity of the league.

It is interesting you guys rate Jozy Altidore so highly.

He has struggled in the EPL. Then again so have some very good players.

The EPL may not be the most skilful league in the world but it is very competitive and you have to be able to be cope with the physicallity of the league.
Well the guy scored 30 goals in 28 games in the Eredivisie one year, there is no doubt in my mind Altidore would immediately be the best striker in MLS.

Reactions: Kjbert
Well the guy scored 30 goals in 28 games in the Eredivisie one year, there is no doubt in my mind Altidore would immediately be the best striker in MLS.
He has zero ability with his head, and he has next to no creativity. No way is he better than BWP, Dempsey, Martins, Keane etc

He hits it really hard and hopes it goes in.

He has zero ability with his head, and he has next to no creativity. No way is he better than BWP, Dempsey, Martins, Keane etc

He hits it really hard and hopes it goes in.
I can see an argument for Keane, Dempsey, and Martins even if I'd disagree.... But no way in hell is Wright-Phillips better than Altidore. If the Red Bulls had to choose between Altidore and Wright-Phillips they would choose Altidore 10/10.

28 goals in a superior league than MLS trumps anything Wright-Phillips has accomplished in his career, not to mention Altidore is 4 years younger.

Where? If so it would make no sense that Real Madrid has "an option to buy" at end of season if he ends up being free

The option to buy feature is common in season long loan deals. Everton had to pay Man City 2 Million for Garreth Barry at the end of the year, even though he was out of contract.

Where? If so it would make no sense that Real Madrid has "an option to buy" at end of season if he ends up being free

It's little different to the way MLS uses drafts like the Re-Entry to give teams exclusivity rights to secure a deal before anyone else can make an offer.

Yes the loan contract with Real Madrid ends but it says there also his contract with MAN u ends 2016. Once he ends with loan Real Madrid in2015 he goes back to being MU player, he doesn't become free until MU decides what to do with him.

Regardless, I don't see him coming to MLS in 2015

Chicharito is not coming to MLS next season and he sure as hell isn't staying with Real Madrid. I think he'd go to a big club in Mexico before coming to MLS.

Chicharito is not coming to MLS next season and he sure as hell isn't staying with Real Madrid. I think he'd go to a big club in Mexico before coming to MLS.
He goes back to chivas, if euro doesn't pan out but realistically he may only consider MLS after 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.