Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with what Italy was in the past.

You need to understand the deep financial issues in Southern Europe. It's a sh*t show right now.

Wish we could have got him. One of my all time favorites. Remember him scoring a great goal against the United States in the 2006 WC. Nice celebration too.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm hoping we can reach a deal with Javier Calle by January, I was pretty excited about the news we were close to getting him or whatever it said.

I am partially excited about the De Rossi possibility. My only concern is waiting on a 3rd DP (i'm assuming he would be a DP) for 5 months and then not signing him because Roma didn't win the Scudetto. Either say you are coming or that you are not coming - don't leave us on a string [insert rant about how this is the market that LeBron James created].

I think DeRossi will play for NYCFC, or another MLS team someday, but definitely not anytime soon. Big offers from big clubs have been turned down in the last few years.

Reactions: Kjbert and USAfan6
Sick of the Diskerud rumors. I'm sure others are as well. Honestly, Celtic would be a good move for him.

I think you are going to see a flurry of moves - between 6 and 10 - starting on January 1st. We need to use up our international slots.

Sick of the Diskerud rumors. I'm sure others are as well. Honestly, Celtic would be a good move for him.

I think you are going to see a flurry of moves - between 6 and 10 - starting on January 1st. We need to use up our international slots.

I agree - that this week has been the quiet before the storm. I can't wait to watch the matches on Thursday...and for players to start getting yanked off the pitch and shipped off to their new teams. (jk ;) I WISH that is how it happened though)

That is too high for a U-21 team player... I think 3-5 million is more like it. However, even though this is his value right now Arsenal wouldn't sell him for that price. It would be cool to take a younger USMNT player on loan a la Hyndman, Zelalem, Green or Rubin.

Status
Not open for further replies.