Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too high for a U-21 team player... I think 3-5 million is more like it. However, even though this is his value right now Arsenal wouldn't sell him for that price. It would be cool to take a younger USMNT player on loan a la Hyndman, Zelalem, Green or Rubin.
Their teams would be crazy to send their promising young players to the league where Jermaine jones' two footed scissor tackles are not even called fouls let alone reds

Reactions: Kjbert and Paul
Their teams would be crazy to send their promising young players to the league where Jermaine jones' two footed scissor tackles are not even called fouls let alone reds
Exactly. In addition being that we're a big money NYC team, Kreis is going to be under pressure to win now so he's not going to try things out especially not with kids. There's a reason he went after RSL players.

Reactions: Kjbert
According to MLS.com, Mix and his mesmerizing locks have narrowed it down to four teams, including Rosenborg, which is still in play. No mention on who the other three teams might be.

I may be the only one around who isn't terribly impressed by Mix at this stage in his career. He's a nice player, but I don't know that he adds enough to command MLS DP wages.

Bedoya is a dipshit and thinks MLS is beneath him.

Fuck him, let him stay at his pointless French club.

Bedoya is a dipshit and thinks MLS is beneath him.

Fuck him, let him stay at his pointless French club.
You serious, Clark? He's probably the best American field player in Europe this season. He busts his ass and is trying to make it at the highest level he can. That said. he was on Extra Time a week ago and seemed totally open to hearing offers from MLS.

He's carved out a nice career for himself. What an odd player to begrudge. He's an extremely hard worker, made his own way and is a very nice player contributing a lot to a top half team in a top 5 league. He's a fan favorite there for good reason. No one will out work him. He's not the best player ever, but I just think he's an odd person to have such strong negative feelings toward.

Of course he's not going to shut a door on a possible future career move but during the NY/NE second leg he took a shot at MLS on twitter. He's a favorite of Klinsmann and I know why...

Ligue 1 is a much better league than MLS, Ale will probably have offers from Italy or England. MLS would be a huge step backwards for his career.
Like I keep saying until MLS makes more money, and paying like the euro leagues and Liga MX then that will be the case you aren't going to attract the top talent in the world when your salary cap looks like something you should be paying 1 of your high-mid level stars.

With the news that Frank Lampard was never an NYCFC player to begin with, let's go get two new DPs

Reactions: Gene
Status
Not open for further replies.