Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if Julian were coming to MLS, it would have been last year. He's shooting for the first team this year.
He is not going to be getting first team on Bayern. Maybe he will be a sporadic bench player but no way is he going to start.

That's what I mean. MLS would be too far out of sight and out of mind for the Bayern brass to consider him probably.

I meant a striker target like a Jozy or Eddie Johnson

Green gets too much out of BM for them to loan him to MLS

Didn't EJ sign a 3 year deal with DC at the beginning of this season?

Ronaldinho's contract was just terminated. Anyone think he might be coming to NYC?

I'm not a big fan of hired guns. I want people who buy in on our squad. Probably too much to ask.

I'm not a big fan of hired guns. I want people who buy in on our squad. Probably too much to ask.
? I'm not sure if this is directed at Ronaldinho or Borriello but I think they would be just as mercenary or committed as anyone else. Do you think all players go to clubs for altruistic reasons? Don't kid yourself money is a huge factor.

I would love Borriello. But If I had a wife or a daughter I'd be worried to take them to games if he was there :D

I definitely wouldn't call him a mercenary either. And Roma would probably let him go for next to nothing at this point as well. They just want his salary off their books.

Alberto Aquilani’s Fiorentina contract renewal problems could push him towards MLS club New York City FC.

According to Sportmediaset, Aquilani’s negotiations with the Viola have proved fruitless in reaching a deal for a new contract.

He is unhappy with the offer of €1.5m per season wages, a cut from the current pay of €1.8m.

With his current deal set to expire in June 2015, it is reported Aquilani is targeted by new MLS club New York City FC.

They won’t join Major League Soccer until March 2015, becoming the 20thfranchise.

This means former Roma, Liverpool, Milan and Juventus midfielder Aquilani could remain with the Viola on loan and move to the USA in January.

Del Piero to NYCFC, did great in Sydney for 2 seasons but was lazy at end, would be great for all the Italians in NYC.

Sometimes I think Mourinho is actively working against MLS....

Brings back Lampard, brings back Drogba now Torres...

Status
Not open for further replies.