Official Vent Thread

Ow. I'm looking forward to not going out today until maybe late afternoon when temps should be back up to mid-20s.

Oh no. The two most annoying things to break in your house are the furnace and hot water heater. Good luck; glad you have the fireplace.
I love having a job where I work outside most days, but this is not one of those days.

Great news. That was brutal yesterday. Up here in Southern Saratoga County the wind chill broke all records. It was Ice Station Zebra territory.
Walked out on my balcony in shorts and a T-shirt today and felt like the beginning of spring while it’s 36 degrees. Amazing how all things are relative.

R/oldschoolcool has become a subreddit of basically posting older color photos or black and white photos of hot men/women topless/ swimsuits and calling it "old school" and it's super weird to me 🤔

It's not like every single post, but it happens often enough when it gets to "hot" that I have noticed it strangely often recently.

R/oldschoolcool has become a subreddit of basically posting older color photos or black and white photos of hot men/women topless/ swimsuits and calling it "old school" and it's super weird to me 🤔

It's not like every single post, but it happens often enough when it gets to "hot" that I have noticed it strangely often recently.
Don’t tempt the team 50s to start posting their HS beach photos.

• Haha
Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Don’t tempt the team 50s to start posting their HS beach photos.
That's me at Coney Island in the blue sailor collar when I was a kid, towards the left. I hope nobody's offended by the rather risqué beachwear on display though.

Antique-Coney-Island-beach-scene-from-1902.jpg

Whoever is doing the match fixing needs to come up with something other than errant back passes for easy St. Louis goals next week

Reactions: LionNYC
Youtube TV is raising rates again next month citing rising content costs. It will go from $65 to $73/month.

This makes me disgruntled and will have to re-evaluate my watching habits and needs.

Youtube TV is raising rates again next month citing rising content costs. It will go from $65 to $73/month.

This makes me disgruntled and will have to re-evaluate my watching habits and needs.
UGH. Ridiculous. I signed up for them because they were a minimalist package that kept those costs to a minimum. Now, they are reaching a point where they will not be much different than a cable company.

Reactions: moogoo