Old Firm and Manchester Derby - clash

Hobo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Aug 10, 2015
Fairfield County CT & STH 227B
Manchester Derby and the Old Firm Derby this Saturday morning at the same time.
First Pep v The Special One showdown / First Scottish league encounter since 2012.
Which to watch live?
To win?
Thoughts?
Man U
Celtic

I find this annoying to be sure. I'll watch Manchester though because the quality of play will be light years better and I can get it on TV while the Old Firm for me would be streaming only.

I want Man City and Rangers to win handily but I'll predict a draw and win for Celtic.

I'll watch the first 30 of the Old Firm and then switch over to the Manchester game for an hour before i need to coach my kids soccer team

upload_2016-9-8_15-15-1.png

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I'll be at The Parlour bright & early cheering on the Hoops over a breakfast pint!

Reactions: Schwallacus
Without the relevance of the old firm, the SPL has completely fallen off my radar over the last couple years. How is the Rangers squad looking? Has Celtic gotten stronger or weaker since Rangers went defunct?

Without the relevance of the old firm, the SPL has completely fallen off my radar over the last couple years. How is the Rangers squad looking? Has Celtic gotten stronger or weaker since Rangers went defunct?
Celtic has won the league year over year but I'd have to say they've gotten weaker without the push from Rangers and it's evidenced in the CL play or lack thereof. They've taken a big financial hit as well in the absence of Rangers and that can be seen in their reduced spending last few years although I'm happy with their recent moves.

Reactions: 413Blue
Celtic has won the league year over year but I'd have to say they've gotten weaker without the push from Rangers and it's evidenced in the CL play or lack thereof. They've taken a big financial hit as well in the absence of Rangers and that can be seen in their reduced spending last few years although I'm happy with their recent moves.
Yeah I kind of expected the loss of Rangers to greatly lower the impetus to be aggressive in signing players. If you can still win your league with a reduced budget, the decision is easy.

Reactions: Goodfella