Pre-gaming Saturday 03/28 - Sporting Kc

Assuming my score-a-cheap-last-minute-ticket plan comes to fruition, I'll probably stick with Yankee Tavern. If last week was any indication it will be a good place to bone up on chants for the game. If there's time might try to to hit the Dugout too. And there's really no hurry to leave a warm bar for a cold, cold, stadium . . .

Reactions: Goodfella
Hey, im coming to the game tomorrow with 15 mates, where's the best place for a bit of atmosphere? The Dugout seems popular?

Also, how long does it take to pick up the tickets via Will Call? How long should we leave to get in a few beers before the game?

Looking forward to it ;)

Hey, im coming to the game tomorrow with 15 mates, where's the best place for a bit of atmosphere? The Dugout seems popular?

Also, how long does it take to pick up the tickets via Will Call? How long should we leave to get in a few beers before the game?

Looking forward to it ;)

Try to be at the bars by 2pm. I know that's cutting it close with only 4.5 hours of pre-game drinking but you should be alright :D

jerzy.. thanks for the heads up on the SG's and their respective meet up points!!!

what about Stan's Sports Bar?
resized_fbook.JPG