RSL Postmatch

The club probably should have just kept Kreis and tried to expand with a second season under him. Instead PV is brought in and so far things don't really look that much different.

Home form is poor, defense still sucks, Poku still on the bench. Is there really that much different this year? It doesn't seem like PV is bringing anything new to the table.

Other than having Lampard back sooner than last year, Harrison looks promising but that's about it. None of the new guys have really stuck on and Mix is playing himself out of the league.

Should have given Kreis at least one more season.
This team is much better than last year.

The club probably should have just kept Kreis and tried to expand with a second season under him. Instead PV is brought in and so far things don't really look that much different.

Home form is poor, defense still sucks, Poku still on the bench. Is there really that much different this year? It doesn't seem like PV is bringing anything new to the table.

Other than having Lampard back sooner than last year, Harrison looks promising but that's about it. None of the new guys have really stuck on and Mix is playing himself out of the league.

Should have given Kreis at least one more season.
Your and idiot.

When Khiry came on for Mendoza I turned to my seatmates and said "oh good, at least PV is keeping Harrison on for the full 90."

:/

I will say, I was glad to be at the stadium for Harrison's first club goal.
I was not glad to be at the stadium for our first (?) own goal.
Eh. At least you can't blame Saunders. Oh wait...

Reactions: Vito
When Khiry came on for Mendoza I turned to my seatmates and said "oh good, at least PV is keeping Harrison on for the full 90."

:/

I will say, I was glad to be at the stadium for Harrison's first club goal.
I was not glad to be at the stadium for our first (?) own goal.
Eh. At least you can't blame Saunders. Oh wait...

Reactions: Vito and Ulrich

Yes. Exactly how it happened. Backstory tho, I didn't yell at him sarcastically after the RB match "how's your calf". But then after hearing his interview that he thought we hated him bc he was injured, I felt compelled to clarify the situation. So I yelled to him "Frank it's not bc you're injured, it's bc you played for man city". And that's when we got the "fuck off" and look of death. sbrylski can also confirm.

Yes. Exactly how it happened. Backstory tho, I didn't yell at him sarcastically after the RB match "how's your calf". But then after hearing his interview that he thought we hated him bc he was injured, I felt compelled to clarify the situation. So I yelled to him "Frank it's not bc you're injured, it's bc you played for man city". And that's when we got the "fuck off" and look of death. sbrylski can also confirm.
I done with the lectures about fan responsibilities. To hell with him. Boo him until the end of days.

Last edited:
Good: Harrison, Mix, Iraola, Allen
Bad: Villa, Mendoza
Meh: Pirlo, Hernandez, Brillant, White, Lampard
Still fucking lazy but pretty good on the ball: Shelton, Poku
Didn't have to do much / couldn't have done much else: Saunders

I done with the lectures about fan responsibilities. Fuck him to hell. Boo him until the end of days.
Shocking, mate. Shocking.

And by shocking, I mean totally expected from a selfish prick out for personal glory like that fucktard.

Your and idiot.
Why do you call him an idiot? He should express his opinion. Patrick Vieria must feel like an idiot. He realizes he wasn't ready for Adult soccer. Unless management feels MLS is like a European youth academy league. Patrick is unqualified look at how the team links play and get caught . Recall how the old Red bulls of a few years ago played.

Reactions: WillNYCFC
It's ok guys this was not on Tv nobody saw it

But seriously shit went downhill second half and then lampard came in worse.

I swear there were two times it looked like he was scared of the fucking ball instead of going for it. How does he expect us not to boo with his performance

Garbage in the back Hernandez man doing well for a few games then pissed it away past few games brillant well I feel that was the effect of not being coordinated which sucks thought that was down. Someone has to yell something so that mistake doesn't happen

Harrison was good and it sucked once he left we knew we were going to lose since we did not have another person trying something different and shoot the fucking ball

Almost two weeks for them to fix this there is still time, or go to the psychologist if they are affected by boooos

Reactions: adam and Ulrich
Pirlo was dreadfull , my nan can run quicker and make more effort to get on the end of a cross

Not sure why the ref didn't give the second yellow to 11 when he stood in front of the free kick...

And hopefully Vieira learned something tonight about using a sub during extra time and having them crawl to the sideline - that was ridiculous and yet it would have won the last game for us if we did it.

Many of us felt Kreis should have been given another year. He's gone now so we have to deal with the cards in hand. Not what we had. The team still looks better and is doing better.

So on closer examination, the Harrison sub made sense. He is coming off an injury and was probably restricted from playing the 90. Overplaying somebody coming off an injury is very risky, as it's a great way to re-injure or suffer an entirely new injury. Fully healthy, Jack probably would not have come off.

The good thing from this match is that we destroyed them in the first 45, if Villa was Villa we could have put at least a couple away. This was the first time all year in which it looked like we were clearly the better team, even when we won it still felt as though it was undeserved.

I'm not sure if Lampard can handle this situation. We may never see much from him, he might already be jaded and just waiting for the season to end. A true professional would be driven to earn the fans respect and would not want to go out on this note. Let's see which route he goes from here, I'm not too optimistic though.

Two things about the field. First, is it just me, or has the field been playing significantly worse this year, especially the last couple matches. I know it wasn't great last year, but it seems like I'm noticing constant issues this season. Second, the RSL broadcast mentioned the field being 68x106 or something like that. Is that official and is that the first time we heard an actual number below 70 yards? I know people have speculated about it being smaller than advertised, but I never knew how much.