RSL Postmatch

This was the most angry I've been after a game ever. I don't care if Poku is smoking after sleeping with the coach's wife at practice - how is he not starting when he continues to show the ability to do things that no one else brings? How does Saunders give up 12 goals in 3 games and is still starting?

We aren't making the playoffs yet again, and firing Kreis is looking really dumb in hindsight. At least he played Poku some.
He is not starting because he can't play anywhere close to 90 minutes and is useless off the ball.

He's skilled. Not as skilled as pulisic. More physical.

Kids that start at 17 for Dortmund or get 60 for NYC at 21 are on different planes. That said, get Jack his US citizenship stat.
Give Jack a little time to play when not injured and he'll equal Pulisic - it's just that he's only played in his 2nd game healthy and so far he was rated the best player last game and arguably the best this game while also notching his first goal.

Last week: There's a stoppage of play (fight/tussle in the corner) in added time and the referee continues play after the minimum added time.

This week: There's a stoppage of play (RSL substitution) in added time and Ted Unkel ends the game right at the minimum added time.

This is why I hate Pro Referees.
THAT WAS HORRIBLE. HE CHEATED US OUT OF 2 MINUTES MINIMUM. AND YES, I AM SHOUTING.

Also someone from brown bag had a very good suggestion for me. I really should have the video taping on my phone after every match.

That worked really well preseason. But there was a different keeper in that match. What was his name again....
I'm all for a Bravo:Brillant pairing in the back. Hernandez had a mini-Renaissance of about 3-4 games and he's now plummeted back to normalcy. That's just not going to cut it if we want a defense that isn't a sieve.

Oh and to totally baller on my super contributer status (that cost me $25) I'm going to post 3 times in a row. Yes I'm on the LIRR home.

Poku enjoyed my calling out "can't wait to see you in Israel!" And the song "l'shana haba b'yerushalayim!" I have been cheering for him for 2 years now, but he didn't deny... Maccabbi Haifa?????

Also someone from brown bag had a very good suggestion for me. I really should have the video taping on my phone after every match.
Would actually be great if you'd have caught his response on video. It'd go viral immediately and the only recourse FC could take would be to get rid of him - it would be nightmare PR after Frank previously made his naïve hypothesis of why the fans booed.

Yes. Exactly how it happened. Backstory tho, I didn't yell at him sarcastically after the RB match "how's your calf". But then after hearing his interview that he thought we hated him bc he was injured, I felt compelled to clarify the situation. So I yelled to him "Frank it's not bc you're injured, it's bc you played for man city". And that's when we got the "fuck off" and look of death. sbrylski can also confirm.

Maybe you don't understand the Brits sense of humor.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm all for a Bravo:Brillant pairing in the back. Hernandez had a mini-Renaissance of about 3-4 games and he's now plummeted back to normalcy. That's just not going to cut it if we want a defense that isn't a sieve.
Or, dare I say it, Mena and Brillant?

I can see both sides of the Bravo/Iraola debate. I always value solidity, but I will readily concede that the last two matches have included some of the most aesthetically pleasing play that we've seen in our short history. At least we look good dropping points.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

Bro, totally agree w you. But you just broke up my 3 posts in a row. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan 's head would have exploded!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
8 points (1 win and 3 ties) at home out of 9 games or 27 possible points. So far this season I've paid $506.25 per home point per pitch side seat.

Edited due to incorrectly reading the standings. It's W-L-T.

Last edited:
Bro, totally agree w you. But you just broke up my 3 posts in a row. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan 's head would have exploded!
That thing is like a lizard tail. Keeps growing back. So no real loss, at least on that front. Since we don't get many chances otherwise, put it in the W column an move along.

Reactions: adam
6 points (1 win and 3 ties) at home out of 9 games or 27 possible points. So far this season I've paid $675 per home point per pitch side seat.
Was just thinking I spent $154 to watch that shit show, since no one wants my extras these days. But you're figure is way worse.

Come at me, sunshine pumpers! COME. AT. ME. And then I'm sending you all to Lion.