Savile Rogue Scarf Designs Vote

Which would you like to see produced?

• Total voters
Reactions: adam
This is a great idea and it looks like this company makes beautiful scarves. I'll buy a couple of these for sure. Also, I agree there needs to be some orange and navy blue included to differentiate. Let's get these done soon. It's cold outside!

V81A2PK.jpg

IMB9eGz.jpg
uFL5GYr.jpg

Reactions: CTNYCFC and adam
I was thinking something with a navy base, move away from MCFC colors, like these:Sevile Scarve design.jpg

I guess if people want to play homage to our current home shirts, we could add a little sky blue into the pattern,Sevile Scarve design 2 .jpg

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
If we want to get really posh, we can go with my last design. Sorry for going a little nuts here, if you ever had to watch Ella Elephant 4 times in a row on a Sunday morning, you'd understand.Sevile Scarve design 3.jpg

Ok, maybe I went a bid overboard today, but I really like both these designs. I have a feeling these might be out of Savile's scope. I'm going to talk to some people in the industry to see what it would cost to produce these in cashmere and silk (for summer). Plan on making a few for myself, family and clients. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll let you have them for cost, whatever that comes out to.
Posh Scarves.jpg

Reactions: Victors87 and Paul
I would so rock either of those. I like that they're team colors but wouldn't necessarily scream soccer scarf if you wore it casually.

I would so rock either of those. I like that they're team colors but wouldn't necessarily scream soccer scarf if you wore it casually.

Did you zoom in to see the logos on the one on the left?

they're all awesome, the one with the logos is definitely my favorite though.

how about one based on the away kit colors?

A lot of these are really great. Thanks for doing some mock ups. I'm going to forward some of these images to them to see what we can do. Thanks!!!

they're all awesome, the one with the logos is definitely my favorite though.

how about one based on the away kit colors?

I love these, especially the plaid one on the right but I know these are outside the abilities of Savile Rogue. Keep us updated on your end though.

Ok, maybe I went a bid overboard today, but I really like both these designs. I have a feeling these might be out of Savile's scope. I'm going to talk to some people in the industry to see what it would cost to produce these in cashmere and silk (for summer). Plan on making a few for myself, family and clients. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll let you have them for cost, whatever that comes out to.
View attachment 1095
Good stuff. I like all of them.

I would suggest that cotton be the choice over silk. I have a lightweight cotton scarf that has a sateen-ish finish that I'm thinking about, not the heavy chunky knit stuff. A silk scarf would not mix well with beer and nachos.

Good stuff. I like all of them.

I would suggest that cotton be the choice over silk. I have a lightweight cotton scarf that has a sateen-ish finish that I'm thinking about, not the heavy chunky knit stuff. A silk scarf would not mix well with beer and nachos.

Thanks for the material suggestion, cotton it is. Scarves/apparel are not at all my business, but if there is a real desire for luxury club scarves it just might be!