Savile Rogue Scarf Designs Vote

Which would you like to see produced?

• Total voters
Just heard back from Savile Rogue. They've looked at our designs and have configured a few choices for us to decide on. I've started a new thread for a poll but these threads should eventually be merged by one of the mods. Here is the link.

Voting C. Like all of them though, except the first one looks like it has a faded Dutch flag pattern on it.

I'd love D if it lacked navy. The ends are my favorite part, but I don't like the pattern break. In any case, great work! If anything swayed me to invest this kind of cash in a scarf, these designs would be it.

Voting C. Like all of them though, except the first one looks like it has a faded Dutch flag pattern on it.
A has the pattern of the NYC Flag

2000px-Flag_of_New_York_City.svg.png

We've put together a few other designs. Does anyone like these more than the four I originally showed? Any other input?

upload_2015-1-21_17-29-28.png

I happen to like these a lot more as the orange is only a highlight and doesn't overpower the look and feel of it. Thoughts?

I still like C best because it's simple, NYCFC colors. The designs with 4 colors feel too busy.

We've put together a few other designs. Does anyone like these more than the four I originally showed? Any other input?

View attachment 1132

I happen to like these a lot more as the orange is only a highlight and doesn't overpower the look and feel of it. Thoughts?

These are a lot better. I or J. Less Orange is better and so is more Navy, which is the dominant color in the logo. I'd buy either one right away. If I had to pick one, definitely I.

Thanks for your input guys. I received the final designs this morning (which include a darker orange) so I will reconfigure the poll later today and we can get a final tally. Thanks again.

I know it's been a few days since any update. I'm just waiting for Savile Rogue to give me one more round of designs. In the meantime, here are the ones that are in the running with "I" seemingly getting the most attention through the forums, FB and other people I've spoken to. In the meantime, here's all the designs in the running. I will put a new poll up in the next couple of days. I'm not sold on the way orange is incorporated in these but I definitely want it included. Any ideas to make it less obtrusive?

upload_2015-1-26_20-51-14.png

I have no interest in buying a $100 scarf, but I would try to keep the white to a minimum. the other fibers that get on it make it look dirty