Savile Rogue Scarf Designs Vote

Which would you like to see produced?

• Total voters
Someone asked me about away colors. So I mocked up the logo scarf with 4 different color palates. My favorite is still my original navy, but damn! the away black with the blue logos... I didn't expect it to come out that nice. Don't worry I have not forgotten about the plaid, I love that pattern too. What you guys think?

FYI, showed these to the wife, she actually approved of a hobby of mine. Got the OK to print a couple hundred of the favorites (depending on the costs) and start a small web site. Pretty busy with my real job, but I'll do my best to make this happen!
Posh Scarf - 4 colors.jpg

Reactions: Vito
The quality of these are sweet. I'd definitely buy one. I would prefer the navy and sky blue with a smaller stripe of orange. I'd reduce or get rid of the white. Here's what I'd do.

scarf.jpg

Reactions: Jason and Paul
Tiger Jones Tiger Jones just saw your FB post. Savile doesn't want to make us our own scarf? Or they just would need time to produce it? I guess we can just grab their SKC navy and sky pattern in the mean time (no orange!!!). I'm curious to see how long it would take and the costs to produce mine. Meeting with my client who's a pretty big retailer producing his own lines w factories in China on Thursday afternoon. We'll see what he tells me.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
Tiger Jones Tiger Jones just saw your FB post. Savile doesn't want to make us our own scarf? Or they just would need time to produce it? I guess we can just grab their SKC navy and sky pattern in the mean time (no orange!!!). I'm curious to see how long it would take and the costs to produce mine. Meeting with my client who's a pretty big retailer producing his own lines w factories in China on Thursday afternoon. We'll see what he tells me.

They want to but they are concerned about being able to sell enough of them to warrant production costs. I ultimately don't think it's going to be an issue but since most of their scarves can be used for multiple teams I understand why they might be hesitant. I think they will ultimately produce them. At the moment I think they are looking for the best design.

As I mentioned on Facebook (and for those that are not on there), I have spoken to Savile Rogue and have sent them all the feedback I have received on Facebook and have linked them to this forum thread so they can see what people are saying and see all the designs that have been made.

They want to but they are concerned about being able to sell enough of them to warrant production costs. I ultimately don't think it's going to be an issue but since most of their scarves can be used for multiple teams I understand why they might be hesitant. I think they will ultimately produce them. At the moment I think they are looking for the best design.

As I mentioned on Facebook (and for those that are not on there), I have spoken to Savile Rogue and have sent them all the feedback I have received on Facebook and have linked them to this forum thread so they can see what people are saying and see all the designs that have been made.
Well then Savile I hope you're reading this. Because I parked my website already and plan to produce my designs and take an initial loss on them. I can store them in my basement till they eventually sell enough to make me a profit. So you better hurry up!

Reactions: Tiger Jones
One way they could see who's actually going to buy a scarf is to sell non-refundable pre-orders that are paid in full. That way they are covered for whatever they produce.

Otherwise, they should just produce a color block that fits their brand aesthetic and see how it fares.

Wait, so none of their scarves actually carry the teams logo? Then does it really matter? We can just buy the Man City one or the navy and sky version and be done with it. Would be nice to get one made just for us, but if they're going to be on the fence about it then we don't have to wait.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
They need to get on the pitch and start playing ASAP. There is a significant amount of time spent talking on this forum about color schemes, wardrobe style, designs, and scarfs...

That being said I already have a NYCFC scarf and a third rail scarf and I would probably buy this one as well. #lookingfabulous

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
They need to get on the pitch and start playing ASAP. There is a significant amount of time spent talking on this forum about color schemes, wardrobe style, designs, and scarfs...

That being said I already have a NYCFC scarf and a third rail scarf and I would probably buy this one as well. #lookingfabulous

Besides what ifs, what else are we supposed to be talking about at this point?

Someone asked me about away colors. So I mocked up the logo scarf with 4 different color palates. My favorite is still my original navy, but damn! the away black with the blue logos... I didn't expect it to come out that nice. Don't worry I have not forgotten about the plaid, I love that pattern too. What you guys think?

FYI, showed these to the wife, she actually approved of a hobby of mine. Got the OK to print a couple hundred of the favorites (depending on the costs) and start a small web site. Pretty busy with my real job, but I'll do my best to make this happen!
View attachment 1098
My opinion: Make the black one a midnight navy. Black is for waiters and people who work in the mail room.

Reactions: adam
If they don't make to make it, let's kickstart it.

I'm on it. My own money. I'll take the loss in the start. Eventually I'll sell all of them, or it will make a great story why I have a few hundred scarves in my basement I give out on holidays. I'll know the logistics by the end of the week and will share what I know with all of you.

I've made a new thread so that we could keep an organized poll for the options for the scarf from Savile Rogue. You can see the whole thread for that here. Can one of the mods combine these threads to avoid redundancy? (@NYCFC_Dan @Falastur @einwindir)

Please choose one from the following and I'll send your feedback over:

upload_2015-1-20_9-27-51.png