Shots Fired By Ocsc

Hopefully this is just a small road bump for OCSC. That is a pretty impressive turn out for player most of them two months ago couldn't pick out of a lineup, don't think Villa got that kind of response.
Please save me the time and tell me what happened oc

Hopefully this is just a small road bump for OCSC. That is a pretty impressive turn out for player most of them two months ago couldn't pick out of a lineup, don't think Villa got that kind of response.
Villa didn't get a welcome party.

A shame, probably have something else planned
It should be mentioned that Villa didn't get a welcoming party because NYCFC opted to not make it public until he was already in the NYCFC offices. You better believe we would've showed up had there been an event scheduled.

Reactions: Dark Phoneix
Plus getting dozens of fans to show up at JFK is not as easy as it would be in Orlando
Orlando had more then a dozen people show up for Kaka. I have no doubt people would have showed up Einwinder if they had announced the event ahead of time, but perhaps management wasn't so sure.

How many people midweek would go all the way to JFK? It makes more sense to have a player unveiling at the stadium. That would be a better thing especially here in NYC.

How many people midweek would go all the way to JFK? It makes more sense to have a player unveiling at the stadium. That would be a better thing especially here in NYC.
True, but they didn't do anything other then some photo ops as far as I can see.