So Nycfc Is In Fifa 15 November Update...

MagnusPax

Registered
May 3, 2014
If NYCFC is in FIFA 15 November update, it would be rather hard to play with only 6 players.

If you could pick the other 12 so they can be a playable team in FIFA 15, who would you pick? Your starting 11?

Semi-Rules:
  • You can only pick 1 other "big time" player ie a Designated Player like Lampard and Villa
  • With 2 non-Americans already on the team, you can only pick 6 more international players
  • if you pick an existing MLS player, what would NYCFC give up for that player? Might change your decision.
  • you need to have a 18 with at least 2 GKs, 4 Defenders, 4 Midfielders and 2 Forwards
Have at it!!

Moving this to Supporters Discussion as it's not really about actual team news.

I think a possible scenario is that Lampard, David Villa, and others show up as attainable players in Ultimate Team mode with NYCFC listed as their home team. They won't show up as a full playable team thought. I'm not even sure they'd bother to add them next March, when the MLS season starts. I think we have to wait for FIFA 16.

I think a possible scenario is that Lampard, David Villa, and others show up as attainable players in Ultimate Team mode with NYCFC listed as their home team. They won't show up as a full playable team thought.

Exactly, all EA could do now is add the badge next to the players . . . and since theres no kit and no stadium (would EA really attempt to model a temporary soccer field in Yankee stadium).

Exactly, all EA could do now is add the badge next to the players . . . and since theres no kit and no stadium (would EA really attempt to model a temporary soccer field in Yankee stadium).

EA hasn't gotten the stadiums for the MLS teams yet. They all play in the generic ones; remember this year it was a big deal that they had all the stadiums for all the EPL teams.

They do actually have one MLS stadium in the game. It's Vancouvers

Of all the stadiums, that might be the worst lol

But why don't they have Seattle and NER? They have the stadium design already in the system; can't be that hard to change the signs and color of the fans.

Because then they have to pay to license the rights to reproduce the stadium. It's not a matter of too much work for the developers or a technical limitation, its a money thing--and I'm not saying that FIFA doesn't have the money to do it, but that would require negotiating with all the clubs/stadium sponsors and paying them all. Like you said, they just reached that point with all EPL teams. MLS might be next, or they might think that there isn't enough interest yet to justify the time and expense (wouldn't surprise me).

They do actually have one MLS stadium in the game. It's Vancouvers
Yeah its because, if you don't know, the EA Sports studio that makes FIFA is located in Vancouver, BC. However besides the stadium there is no favoritism. In FIFA, Darren Mattocks has blinding speed and no finishing, just like in real life.

They've said (EA Sports Vancouver) have said that they go to Whitecaps games so they gotta be pretty familiar with the place.

They've said (EA Sports Vancouver) have said that they go to Whitecaps games so they gotta be pretty familiar with the place.

They also scanned the faces a couple years ago. That's why Brovsky have a scanned face on the game.

I'll bite.

One designated player...I'd be somewhat realistic and say Podolski.

6 more international non dp players- inheanacho, Mathias Bossaerts, Rusnak , Pozo, Pappa, Rodolph Austin

my 18- Goalkeepers Meara, Saunders

Defense- CB- Berry , Austin, Borchers, Mathias Bossaerts, Kwame sirobie,

LB- Brovsky, Lade

RB- Wynne,

CDM/CM- Diskerud, Jacobson, Warshaw ,
AM- Lampard, Rusnak

Strikers Podolski, Villa, Inheanacho, Sapong, Pappa,

Starting line up 4-3-3 attacking formation- Front three Podolski, Villa, Inheanacho, Midfield, Lampard, Diskerud, Jacobson, Back four, Brovsky, Austin, Berry, Wynne GK- Meara.

Reactions: Paul and MagnusPax
I applaud you for your courage to pick!

Do you really think those internationals/ManCity loanees would come for less than DP money?

Is Pappa, Marco Pappa from Seattle? I sort of think that we will see a few internationals from existing MLS players. Good start!

I applaud you for your courage to pick!

Do you really think those internationals/ManCity loanees would come for less than DP money?

Is Pappa, Marco Pappa from Seattle? I sort of think that we will see a few internationals from existing MLS players. Good start!

Yes it is. He is only 26 and a very nice wide player who is a good dribble, and has a nose for goal. I think its possible because im thinking seattle might need to clear for some cap space by next season, therefore some allocation in exchange might suffice.

Pozo wouldn't most likely, he is most likely going to earn first team minutes. I was just having fun with that pick. Inheanacho, Rusnak, and Bossaerts shouldn't be that much.

I'll bite.

6 more international non dp players- inheanacho, Mathias Bossaerts, Rusnak , Pozo, Pappa, Rodolph Austin

LB- Brovsky, Lade

RB- Wynne,

AM- Lampard, Rusnak

Starting line up 4-3-3 attacking formation- Front three Podolski, Villa, Inheanacho, Midfield, Lampard, Diskerud, Jacobson, Back four, Brovsky, Austin, Berry, Wynne GK- Meara.

5 strikers but only one RB? Remember that in a 4-3-3, the front three usually consists of one striker and two players more usually thought of as wingers. You've got a lot of competition for that number 10 position.

5 strikers but only one RB? Remember that in a 4-3-3, the front three usually consists of one striker and two players more usually thought of as wingers. You've got a lot of competition for that number 10 position.

Podolski is pretty good as a winger/striker hybrid. If im using villa up top I prefer guys who are good 1 v 1 and have a good nose for goal, as apposed to a classic winger who whips in crosses. I couldn't think of many other right backs that I would want that are realistic. Maybe kofi sarkdoie.

Clearly your imagination is broken... =P

-------------------Villa------------ Iheanacho -------------------
Silva--------------------------------------------------------Bover
---------------Jacobson----------Lampard----------------------
Clichy--------------------------------------------------------------
---------Sekagya/Armando-----Kompany------------Brovsky
------------------------MacMath/Saunders----------------------

I'll bite.

LB- Brovsky, Lade

RB- Wynne,

AM- Lampard, Rusnak

Clearly your imagination is broken... =P

-------------------Villa------------ Iheanacho -------------------
Silva--------------------------------------------------------Bover
---------------Jacobson----------Lampard----------------------
Clichy--------------------------------------------------------------
---------Sekagya/Armando-----Kompany------------Brovsky
------------------------MacMath/Saunders----------------------
You violated the rules. You can only have 1 extra DP, my count shows 3 more (Clichy, Silva, Kompany). Also you 3 Americans and no one else who is anywhere close to a green card. WHAMMY.