Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Welcome to Scouse Stadium! Let's go NYCFC, a few rules to go over. There is a two Kraftbier minimum for all attendees regardless of age. You can choose from 200 varieties all pumped directly to your section. All sections are general admittance and standing only. That includes you over there in the wheelchair! Ok, look to your left, look to your right, if one of these people does not have a smoke grenade, that means YOU need to go buy one at our concessions shop. OK..what's that from the back? You are allergic to smoke grenades? Get the hell out of the stadium right now gramps! You were told when you bought your ticket that we didn't want to hear your shit about smoke. In fact, SECURITY! ARREST THIS MAN! now... where was I, Ok, did I mention our free get out of school passes for all attendees?

Oh, and if you have kids with you, get ready for me to give them a nice lesson on droppin' the F-bomb. It's 2015, kids need to know how to curse up a storm. After all, it's a soccer match. Fuck you, Dad!

It will never hold a candle to the "Official Random Player To NYCFC Rumor Thread". RIP

I dunno, that first Lampard thread was massive. Also, the OG Pirlo thread was probably in the running as well.

Stadium Details
  • 25,000+ capacity
  • 360 lower bowl
  • Canopy covering every seat to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
  • Field sunken 8' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
  • All natural grass playing surface
  • Single deck safe-standing supporter section
  • Expansive fan plaza spanning 10,000 square feet

Stadium Details
  • 25,000+ capacity
  • 360 lower bowl
  • Canopy covering every seat to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
  • Field sunken 8' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
  • All natural grass playing surface
  • Single deck safe-standing supporter section
  • Expansive fan plaza spanning 10,000 square feet
Not to sound obnoxious but who cares about Orlando?

The stadium looks beautiful. It's an EPL quality stadium.

people in glass houses guys
Definitely a nice stadium. Don't want a rivalry. Don't want to talk to them. Just think their fan base is a bunch of pricks. So does every FL NASL/USL team because they are just that. A bunch of pricks wherever they go.

Definitely a nice stadium. Don't want a rivalry. Don't want to talk to them. Just think their fan base is a bunch of pricks. So does every FL NASL/USL team because they are just that. A bunch of pricks wherever they go.
I feel exactly the same about them

i was waiting for them after last game, nothing. i thought they wouldve tried something. just talk. NYC aint nothin to fuck with