Sth Membership Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my cards in my wallet. I'm a card carrying member of NYCFC.
raw

Would be very funny if they just posted some "Roll Of Founding Members" with the date of first purchase.

Or we finally show up to the new stadium in 2028 and the founding members wall is populated with names followed by date and exact time of purchase to the second.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Got my email -- Tuesday delivery. 4 lbs. NYFC0012.asc/1860

I don't know what 1860 means but that would be around my founding member number, give or take.

I just refreshed the FedEx page and now it says my package is 5 lbs (it was 1 before). I think they are combining bags and membership packages and the original labels were created with only the membership packages in mind. The weight was probably registered as 1 lb when the label was first created, but they are re-weighed in transit and now being updated. Funny that my package dimensions still say 18x13x3 in, but again that was probably the dimensions put in when the label was created.

Reactions: Keith Putnam
I just refreshed the FedEx page and now it says my package is 5 lbs (it was 1 before). I think they are combining bags and membership packages and the original labels were created with only the membership packages in mind. I think they are combining bags and membership packages and the original labels were created with only the membership packages in mind.
My shipping weight reset as well, but it's still only the membership package, not the bag gifts.
Last year each ticket package came in a separate box. The boxes alone weigh close to 1/2 pound each, as do the scarves. Add cards, some additional packaging, design fluff, and maybe lanyards and wristbands and each member package is easily 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

The bags are coming separately as Fan Services has said numerous times.

Reactions: joe
My shipping weight reset as well, but it's still only the membership package, not the bag gifts.
Last year each ticket package came in a separate box. The boxes alone weigh close to 1/2 pound each, as do the scarves. Add cards, some additional packaging, design fluff, and maybe lanyards and wristbands and each member package is easily 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

The bags are coming separately as Fan Services has said numerous times.
Ah you may be right. I guess we'll wait and see. Too bad I'm in the Tuesday batch.

Anyone get theirs today and can tell/show us what they got?

Status
Not open for further replies.