The Chaaaaaampions! Uefa Champions League 15/16

A mistake by City on a goal kick leads to an easy goal by Ibra. City 1 - PSG 1.

PSG up 2-1 thanks to a Rabiot goal in the 59'. PSG is really pouring it on and threatening to blow this one wide open.

That ZLATAN goal off the goal kick is exactly what I fear every time NYCFC has a goal kick...

Reactions: BxLio91
Because I really like Atleti and adore some of their players (particularly Antoine Griezmann and Fernando Torres) it was hard to have them pitted against Barca. But Barca comes first for me so I was pleased with the result. The PSG result hurts. I really want to see them advance and hope they can make it happen next week.

Atletico win the return match 2-0 and bounce Barcelona from the tournament.

Final Four: Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid & Real Madrid.

No Milan for me.
I feel your pain.

Because I really like Atleti and adore some of their players (particularly Antoine Griezmann and Fernando Torres) it was hard to have them pitted against Barca. But Barca comes first for me so I was pleased with the result. The PSG result hurts. I really want to see them advance and hope they can make it happen next week.

Not loving either of them as much at the moment! Okay.....not happy Barca and PSG are out, but I'll be rooting for Atleti going forward.

Atletico win the return match 2-0 and bounce Barcelona from the tournament.

Final Four: Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid & Real Madrid.

My hope is Manchester City vs. Athletico Madrid & Bayern Munch vs. Real Madrid to set up the Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich finale. Pellegrini vs. Pep. Exit vs. Enter.

My hope is Manchester City vs. Athletico Madrid & Bayern Munch vs. Real Madrid to set up the Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich finale. Pellegrini vs. Pep. Exit vs. Enter.

Yeah, I have a feeling that's how the draw will go, so one giant goes through to the final along with one underdog. That said, I might prefer to have a Madrid Derby semifinal.

Yeah, I have a feeling that's how the draw will go, so one giant goes through to the final along with one underdog. That said, I might prefer to have a Madrid Derby semifinal.
Well, shockingly, I was wrong.

The semifinal ties are Man City v Real Madrid and Atleti v Bayern.

Prediction: Atleti shocks Bayern, Man City v Real goes to penalty kicks and Man City goes through.