The Hate....my God The Hate

Enjoy the hate, its only fear and resentment. The mls needs hate, the league is growing in part because fans have supported there teams for years now and care. Rivalries is what football is all about.

the Third Fail twitter acct is currently suspended...

I've been surfing the net all morning and I haven't seen a word from any of the usual band of idiots. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

I've been surfing the net all morning and I haven't seen a word from any of the usual band of idiots. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:
They're trying to come up with something good, but how do you knock a signing like Villa? It's good for the team, the city, the league and American soccer as a whole.

edit: either that or they are all still signed into NYCFC usernames to join in the excitement.

They're trying to come up with something good, but how do you knock a signing like Villa? It's good for the team, the city, the league and American soccer as a whole.

edit: either that or they are all still signed into NYCFC usernames to join in the excitement.
Absolutely. Over the past 12 months NYCFC has slowly but surely put together a first class operation.

Each and every announcement made by our team since last May has become one more thing the delusionals have to cross off their list of inane talking points. Once the SSS deal is done there's nothing left for the nitwits but to climb to the top of Shuart Stadium, join hands and take a collective header into the parking lot.

Reactions: einwindir
Once the SSS deal is done there's nothing left for the nitwits but to climb to the top of Shuart Stadium, join hands and take a collective header into the parking lot.
This is almost poetic. Thank you for making my day just a little bit better.

Reactions: Gene
Feck em, stand tall and proud as they won't let up any time soon. It's been like that since the sheikh took over at MCFC. Keep smiling and try not to let them get to you, especially when NYCFC have a bad patch as they'll be out in numbers and it will feel pretty lonely, you'll need to stick together.

Any how I'm Pete and I'd like to wish you all a great future, hopefully you'll allow me back as I'll be cheering you guys on from now on.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
If fans want to hate people who weren't MLS fans before, guess they hate the league growing and succeeding. If Chicago didn't have a team and say I was rooting for Portland, then we got one, I would jump ship to Chicago right away (as a Chicagoan).

Reactions: einwindir
They don't care about being hypocrites, looking foolish out of spite. They want new fans as long as it's for their energy drink marketing scheme or a glorified t-shirt selling company. When new fans are NYCFC, they're plastics and eurosnobs. Pathetic.

Reactions: Jntg4
They complain when Americans choose to watch European leagues over MLS. Then complain when those same Americans decide to start watching MLS.

Welcome to the "purist" mentality

Reactions: Paul
They complain when Americans choose to watch European leagues over MLS. Then complain when those same Americans decide to start watching MLS.

Welcome to the "purist" mentality

Any argument of bandwagon hate on fans who are new fans to the MLS due to NYCFC is just a cover up for the real issue these haters have. As you say whill4 whill4 , there is no pleasing these people. If you weren't a supporter for their team before, you were always going to be their enemy. If you really cared about your team you should spread the love for and about your team. Not spew hate. I had no opinions on the cosmo's or the redbulls fans until now. My experience with them has been..very underwhelming.

Reactions: Section1Guy
Denounces eurosnobs who don't support his club, Calls on eurosnobism to decrease support for rival club.

We should start NJ and LI memes

Drink in the hate, nothing tastes better than salty bitter tears! :D
You should always take reactions from fans of other teams in this vein as a compliment and measure of your progress, it shows fear and envy.

What a joke of a listen. All of their "rant" points were basically how if the RB signed Villa or Lampard, they wouldn't be so excited.

Disingenuous bloviation served on a piss soaked hamburger bun.
lmao thats not even the real football factories. this is

Fantasy Factory podcast ripping NYCFC and Villa

http://www.ftffpodcast.com/
3783720-lol.gif

Reactions: DiRoma