The Thing That Most Impressed The People Of Manchester About Nycfc Yesterday...

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
....was how perfect our Manchester City uniforms were.

by KippaxCitizen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 amBeautiful kit. There's actually white in it, it looks like City, even has a lovely round badge.

Stick them in navy socks and you'd probably be looking at the best City kit ever.

We've got fucking Nike though, great :/

by manchester blue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:56 am
It's a brilliant kit. Right shade of blue, white shorts, ROUND badge, No cheap shield. F**k you Nike. I know the badge isn't Nike but I don't like ours!!

by KippaxCitizen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am
Seeing that kit with all the white trim and white shorts made me go - "wow!" Aesthetically looks like City far more than we do in this season's Nike effort.

by GaudinoMotors » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am
The most unathletic looking flimsy piece of nike sh@te Vs this masterpiece.
Give us a decent kit next season City.

I'd really like to make their day and give them the "home" uniforms and Frank Lampard, free of charge! :D

(Also funny how they long for Adidas and hate Nike and most of us hate Adidas and long for Nike)

Here's my question, why did Soriano feel the need to so strongly call attention to something that he not only didn't have any intention to follow through on, but even worse, intended to do the complete opposite of?

[ Ferran Soriano] added: "We are building a truly authentic New York team. This is not a Manchester City team, or a brand play or a marketing trick. This is real."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28600216

Call me crazy but I feel like wearing the perfect Manchester City uniform while playing our first game ever at Manchester's B-stadium doesn't exactly ooze "authentic New York" or "not a brand play or marketing trick."

EDIT: Then, of course, "Mr. New York" himself, Frank Lampard, took a break from Manchester City long enough to take that picture with "his team."

Last edited: