Third Jersey/kit

LostAnvil

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 18, 2014
NY/US/NA/E/SS/OA/MW/LG/VS/OU
Not sure if this has been discussed before - is there a chance there will be a third jersey/kit for the inaugural season? I've heard new teams typically don't.

Regardless, what color and style would you want? Personally, I'd love an orange one.

We have yet to see the keeper kits, either home or away AFAIK.

They already revealed it. Here ya go:

man-city-goalkeeper-green-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Correct. They mentioned that the away was the last kit they're going to reveal this year. Bummer because I was looking forward to a Third.

Technically the away kit was released in 2014 (although I don't think that was the original plan) so that means now that its 2015 we should expect the 3rd kit yes? =)

Reactions: LostAnvil
They already revealed it. Here ya go:

man-city-goalkeeper-green-shirt-2013-14.jpg
Ha! Remember those olden days, back in November, when I was screaming about how our kit was just a knockoff and you defended it? Good times. Good times. ;)o_O:)
Fraud makes everyone stop trusting.
PS - not meant as an "I told you so" Just funny how things turn. For a while I was even ready to adopt the home kit based on your points, but that's long gone.

Ha! Remember those olden days, back in November, when I was screaming about how our kit was just a knockoff and you defended it? Good times. Good times. ;)o_O:)
Fraud makes everyone stop trusting.
PS - not meant as an "I told you so" Just funny how things turn. For a while I was even ready to adopt the home kit based on your points, but that's long gone.

Hahaha! No, you're totally right for calling me out. Time for me to eat crow. I was thinking the same thing, about how fast things have changed. At the time, the kit seemed like something small and insignificant. I also had all the trust in the world in CFG and everyone else involved. I never imagined that the situation that we're in today would ever pass. It seemed too insane to me. I mean, has anything like this ever happened in any major US sport? I can't recall. Maybe Beckham with Galaxy, but they all knew from the start, right?

Anyway, you, @Midas Mulligan, @BxLio91, and others were right. You called it.

Yeah to me the most insane thing about all this is that they're replaying everything they got killed for with Beckham and Chivas. And before the first season even starts. I'm rarely surprised by bad deeds, but when successful business people do the obviously stupid I scratch my head.
Let's just get all of the bad ideas out of the way before our first season

Think the black should be our first kit, and have an orange second kit. Sadly since we're City Jr that won't happen.