Third Rail, We Need You Right Now

Took your advice. Sent an email extolling the beauty and perfection that our kit is. I hadn't thought to do so till I read this post. It is a great kit and thought they should know that not all fans are disappointed in our team.
There were at least two members here that I knew would fall head over heels for the new jersey ;). I don't really hate it either, though I can understand why some people are upset with it. What I take from this thread though is it's important to voice your concern. Even if you are just ONE person. NYCFC is really good at picking up on what the fans want. Sure they are a business first, but as you and @grandsolo have said NUMEROUS times, CFG is about giving the fans the absolute best experience possible. To do that they need to (and do) listen to the fans. Good on you for writing to the club and good on those that wrote because they didn't approve of the event. You can rest assured that the next NYCFC Media/Fan event will be THAT MUCH better because of it.

There were at least two members here that I knew would fall head over heels for the new jersey ;). I don't really hate it either, though I can understand why some people are upset with it. What I take from this thread though is it's important to voice your concern. Even if you are just ONE person. NYCFC is really good at picking up on what the fans want. Sure they are a business first, but as you and @grandsolo have said NUMEROUS times, CFG is about giving the fans the absolute best experience possible. To do that they need to (and do) listen to the fans. Good on you for writing to the club and good on those that wrote because they didn't approve of the event. You can rest assured that the next NYCFC Media/Fan event will be THAT MUCH better because of it.

As I said in another post I made, I had called a rep the day after the event to find out about the membership discounts concerning the jersey. Immediately after he answered my questions, the first thing he asked was my experience and what I thought of the event and if I was happy with it and if I had any suggestions or comments. I told him my thoughts politely. The few times I've talked to someone on the inside they have always been the most helpful and concerned about my (our) thoughts. I'm sure with time this club will only get better.