This weekend's games (5th-7th April)

As an Arsenal fan, how important is winning an FA Cup since all the top teams are out of it already? Would you rather 4th place or an FA Cup trophy for instance?

As an Arsenal fan, it's incredibly important. It's especially important for me since I started watching them in 2006, successfully avoiding their entire great run so I've never seen them win anything. Fans are tired of not winning anything, especially after the horrific Birmingham City defeat in the League Cup a few years back. They have a lot to prove especially since they started so strong and are now in a complete free fall.

But, to answer your question, which would I rather have I honestly have no idea. I desperately want both but in reality Champions League places mean nothing if you don't get the players to actually form a realistic challenge. We haven't seriously contended for it in years. All that being said, personally I would probably take the FA Cup over a season of winning nothing again.

Surely Arsenal can´t avoid winning the FA Cup.. I mean, the other three teams are Hull, Wigan and Sheffield Utd :eek:

Plus, the competition (and league in general) are known for giant killers. We've already seen it plenty of times in the past and most recently with Wigan beating City. Wigan are in great form, mounting a Prem comeback and they are the current holders so I certainly fear them. Especially based on Arsenal's recent form. We shall see!