Tr Board Elections @paul Is A Candidate.

northernburbs

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 24, 2014
For those of you who are TR members they have 2 openings for Board members. Paul Paul 1 of our members is in the race for 1 of those positions. I have always found him to be really pleasant(unlike myself at times) and he really understands the game. It would be great to have one of our regular members on the board. If you have not voted yet please consider him.

AncientCarefulAnaconda.gif

There is a password needed to vote; I tried the email associated with my third rail account, no luck . I never joined any of the facebook groups so I'm kinda at a loss, I didn't see a forgot password link. Help

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. There are some really strong candidates and I'm sure any one of them will help the TR going forward.

Reactions: Goodfella
Password was removed. Don't want to anger TR with that.

Thanks Dan. I'm sure it was done with the best of intentions, but let's avoid starting any unwanted controversies. :eek:

It says as plain as day in the e-mail that they are operating on the honor system for this one. Which I don't really blame them for.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Viking Army does it the exact same way. It's not fool-proof by any means but it's reliable enough to get the job done.

Viking Army does it the exact same way. It's not fool-proof by any means but it's reliable enough to get the job done.

I don't know, I may have to demand a recount! All kidding aside, I'm ok with whatever the results are. Like I said before, there are multiple candidates that will do the job just fine.