Tr Board Elections @paul Is A Candidate.

I don't know, I may have to demand a recount! All kidding aside, I'm ok with whatever the results are. Like I said before, there are multiple candidates that will do the job just fine.
Paul you already sound like an elected official... you know damn well if you don't win we're counting chads.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
vote.jpg

Reactions: Kubah and BxLio91
Viking Army does it the exact same way. It's not fool-proof by any means but it's reliable enough to get the job done.
Well if they do it in Harrison...

Why even do elections if you don't even take simple steps to make sure at least only members can vote once?
Enter email address associated with your membership? Unique link from the email?

Reactions: Tiger Jones
Well, the Third Rail election results are in: http://www.thirdrail.nyc/news/2015/3/1/election-results-are-in

I didn't win the Director of Membership position, but I really appreciate everyone's support. Thanks guys. Now if the players strike I'm not sure how I'll ever get over this. jk o_O

24f987455cb45e3fcc728467f4c673ddc07c24f85a2cecf42ab4c8d31b7246c1.jpg
So we don't have an inside man?
Well what good are you to us now?
All jokes aside sorry you didn't get the position. TR is still in its infancy so let these guys screw up and you can get in later and take the power!
At least you won't be too busy to post here now :)