Turn In Season Tickets And Sign Petition After Lampard News

How do you feel about the Lampard news?

• Total voters

citysoccer83

Registered
May 30, 2014
So I already asked nycfc how I can get a refund. Does anyone else want to do the same and in addition sign a Letter of Discontent of sorts. I am very pissed about the Lampard news?

It's not that I was sold season tickets because of Lampard, but I was sold season tickets on the premise that NYCFC, while owned by CFG, would be operated as a separate club. And you can't tell me that if that is the case, that Frank Lampard staying at Manchester is somehow good for NYCFC.

Please answer the question or post back or both.

Not sure how to turn back tickets, and at first I thought that with no Lampard I would not want season tickets. But now I've become a fan of NYCFC without them ever kicking a ball. Our club shouldn't make or break with one player, I'm just a bit pessimistic about us being a man City JR instead of our own identity.

Season tickets are non-refundable. It's in the fine print. No way to get out of it, unless you sell them to someone else. Not sure who would want to buy them.

Shit I cannot believe what I'm reading.Giving up your season tickets because Frank decides to stay with the premier league champions.Wow you lot really stick by your club through thick and thin. City still averaged 30,000 fans in the old 3rd tier of English football when utd was lifting the treble.You lot are spineless.Maybe football will never kick off properly in America with so called fans like you lot.Get over it.

Shit I cannot believe what I'm reading.Giving up your season tickets because Frank decides to stay with the premier league champions.Wow you lot really stick by your club through thick and thin. City still averaged 30,000 fans in the old 3rd tier of English football when utd was lifting the treble.You lot are spineless.Maybe football will never kick off properly in America with so called fans like you lot.Get over it.
A bit OTT to give up your season ticket when you haven't even kicked a ball in anger. Being a MCFC fan for 40 years i've seen some shit things happen at my club and i'am still hear to reap the rewards of my loyalty.

So I already asked nycfc how I can get a refund. Does anyone else want to do the same and in addition sign a Letter of Discontent of sorts. I am very pissed about the Lampard news?

It's not that I was sold season tickets because of Lampard, but I was sold season tickets on the premise that NYCFC, while owned by CFG, would be operated as a separate club. And you can't tell me that if that is the case, that Frank Lampard staying at Manchester is somehow good for NYCFC.

Please answer the question or post back or both.

Hi there. Im a UK sports journalist very keen to talk to anyone re Lampard.

You should probably look elsewhere on the forum if you want an honest sampling of how the community feels. Ya know, journalistic integrity and all.
Right. Just after some reaction. No problem if not interested. Cheers

City fans are ones to talk. Half of their current fans are plastics and they still can't even sell out big UCL games. Joke of a club.

I'm a City fan born and bread in the Manchester/ Stockport area and can tell you we're not 'plastics', you're confusing us with Man United fans (or rags as we call them LOL :)). The club makes it hard to get UCL tickets anyway as none members can't always buy them and the UCL matches are always night games which means those with kids and families can't always make it, it's called responsible parenting.

As for a joke of a club, nonsense!!!! Everywhere I travel when people see my replica shirt (proudly wear it lots of places) and my Man City stickers on my wheelchair, it's always a conversation starter. We're a world famous club and if you check your soccer history you'll see we were up there with the greatest in the 1970's at times.

Anyhow as for your Frank Lampard. IIt will benefit you greatly having him get more games with us. Being at a big club like ours he'll experience top level soccer and playing in front of 50 odd thousand passionate supporters each week which can only improve him for you.

I'm a City fan born and bread in the Manchester/ Stockport area and can tell you we're not 'plastics', you're confusing us with Man United fans (or rags as we call them LOL :)). The club makes it hard to get UCL tickets anyway as none members can't always buy them and the UCL matches are always night games which means those with kids and families can't always make it, it's called responsible parenting.

As for a joke of a club, nonsense!!!! Everywhere I travel when people see my replica shirt (proudly wear it lots of places) and my Man City stickers on my wheelchair, it's always a conversation starter. We're a world famous club and if you check your soccer history you'll see we were up there with the greatest in the 1970's at times.

Anyhow as for your Frank Lampard. IIt will benefit you greatly having him get more games with us. Being at a big club like ours he'll experience top level soccer and playing in front of 50 odd thousand passionate supporters each week which can only improve him for you.
Any team that grows as fast as yours is going to have a majority of plastic fans. This is coming from a Chelsea fan.

So your argument as to why city doesn't fill out on UCL nights is because they are responsible parents? That's hilarious. That has to be a joke.

Reactions: deedsy and BxLio91

I thought this was a serious post until you lost it in the last paragraph there. I'm sure Frank Lampard feels blessed to finally "experience top level soccer" compared to that child's play he's had for the rest of his career.

Any team that grows as fast as yours is going to have a majority of plastic fans. This is coming from a Chelsea fan.

So your argument as to why city doesn't fill out on UCL nights is because they are responsible parents? That's hilarious. That has to be a joke.

No joke mate, not my style. Kids can't always be left at home for night games, home life takes priority at times.

I thought this was a serious post until you lost it in the last paragraph there. I'm sure Frank Lampard feels blessed to finally "experience top level soccer" compared to that child's play he's had for the rest of his career.

It is a serious post mate, maybe I could have worded it better though. We're the champions and Chelsea aren't, there's a pressure playing for the reigning champions that can't be experienced at other clubs. Sure he's experienced success with Chelsea but they're not current champions are they? That's the massive difference.