Update Tefu Mashamaite Cb -- Signed W/ Another Club

I agree with this completely. They could easily sign him after the season's over once the roster settles down. Plus, who knows what rule changes there'll be. Because MLS.

I said it earlier when the "deal is dead" news broke. Remember when the same was said about Pirlo. Have faith. Believing makes it so.

Depends where he signs next. I think it's very unlikely he will do this unless NYCFC can sign him now and then loan him out. Could they do this? Or would it still count against cap, etc.?

He'd have to sign directly with a different club. If we signed then loaned him, I'm pretty sure we have to pay his salary and thats not possible. We need to figure out a way to stash him in Wilmington.

Reactions: Kjbert and marky365
Depends where he signs next. I think it's very unlikely he will do this unless NYCFC can sign him now and then loan him out. Could they do this? Or would it still count against cap, etc.?

I heard that NYCFC asked Jazzman if it's possible for him to keep Masha for them till next transfer window but he didn't accept the proposal since his client wants to play soccer and I think if they were really serious they should had done something since MLS transfer window close on the 6th of August and today is still the 21st July.

I heard that NYCFC asked Jazzman if it's possible for him to keep Masha for them till next transfer window but he didn't accept the proposal since his client wants to play soccer and I think if they were really serious they should had done something since MLS transfer window close on the 6th of August and today is still the 21st July.

Have there been any reports of other teams looking at him? I'm specifically wondering if another MLS team might swoop in and grab him.

Have there been any reports of other teams looking at him? I'm specifically wondering if another MLS team might swoop in and grab him.

Rumours are there that he might join one of the MLS giant but un-named club.

I doubt it. He needs to move on in his career now, but I'm sure he would be open to returning to NYCFC next year.
Last we heard he was linked with a Greek club but should have some more info today.

I doubt it. He needs to move on in his career now, but I'm sure he would be open to returning to NYCFC next year.
Last we heard he was linked with a Greek club but should have some more info today.

Any update with move to Greek?You once said City lost Masha for an average and you were right that J.Mena aren't even at the same level with the quality of Masha.Management of City just didn't want him there.

Reactions: sbrylski and Kjbert