USMNT Talk

We don't have a thread for CONCACAF or Canada national team or nations league so i'll put it here i gues...
Watching honduras vs canada and it's horrifying how bad the honduran field is lol.

We don't have a thread for CONCACAF or Canada national team or nations league so i'll put it here i gues...
Watching honduras vs canada and it's horrifying how bad the honduran field is lol.
It might be good for Canada to have lost this game to Honduras. They had it so easy and smooth in qualifying. They earned it, yes, but as a result they never faced a test of how they perform when they have to win. It looks like they played their first team, too.

It might be good for Canada to have lost this game to Honduras. They had it so easy and smooth in qualifying. They earned it, yes, but as a result they never faced a test of how they perform when they have to win. It looks like they played their first team, too.

I mean, I was watching the game and I don't know if I can really call that a fair game... So many times they would pass the ball and it would just stop mid-pass because of a puddle in the field.

But yeah, this will help them on their way to the world cup, hopefully add some extra fight to their game! CONCACAF represent! Rooting for Costa Rica today over NZ!

Reactions: mgarbowski
I mean, I was watching the game and I don't know if I can really call that a fair game... So many times they would pass the ball and it would just stop mid-pass because of a puddle in the field.

But yeah, this will help them on their way to the world cup, hopefully add some extra fight to their game! CONCACAF represent! Rooting for Costa Rica today over NZ!

that field was horrible. but i have zero sympathies for canada when they make people play on their turf field in 0 degree weather.

Honduras: YEA!! We will take down these canadians with our soaked field!

El salvador: Hold my Horchatta de morro

Reactions: gbservis
Horvath not doing himself any favors tonight for that 3rd GK spot…