USOC - May 10 - Cincinnati (Away)

Open Cup isn't on apple tv? darn. Don't even see the game on Fubo. Where can i watch, anyone know?

pluto tv with golazo channel the cbs soccer 24/7 channel. i hope they have Ian joy for the game even if its just for the in studio segments.

Anyone have any idea how to time shift this match? I don’t see any USOC matches on demand at Golazo Network and I fear they won’t post the match afterward. Which sucks considering. I have another commitment tonight.

Off my game.

Game day bitches.

Wish I had Paramount. Or Golazo.

USOC is streaming free. but regardless, you can get 30 day trials for paramount plus, which turns into 60 days or more cause every time you go to cancel on the last day, they offer you 30 more days to make sure. i've been using it for over 2 months now for free... watching champions league and other stuff lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mgarbowski
Social media team hasn't even posted the final score yet. This match didn't matter. A win on Saturday and I'll understand tonight's performance. Anything less than 3 points in New Jersey and I'll be fuming.

Even when we had teams with more depth, we operated in this tournament like it was an annoyance. Frankly, this is the least important event of the season for us, and avoiding further fixture congestion probably isn't the worst thing in the world for this team right now considering our lack of depth.

Reactions: Gene and Vallos
There is no real depth even starting 11 has holes. I’m just not confident at all with offense not sure if that changes Saturday.

Gonna be bad results till summer window opens.

Reactions: JayH
our attack is toothless. aside from gabby magic, we have nothing.

santi and lesdesma don't work well together. they take up the same spaces. something has to give there.

frustration is all over the field. we are not a team right now and it shows. that's on nick to bring the boys together because the "leadership" within the team isn't enough to do it right now.

makes me wonder if all that "togetherness" talk since preseason was just a way to hopefully brainwash themselves into thinking it?

maybe we just have to accept that it's a rebuilding year.

Reactions: mgarbowski
our attack is toothless. aside from gabby magic, we have nothing.

santi and lesdesma don't work well together. they take up the same spaces. something has to give there.

frustration is all over the field. we are not a team right now and it shows. that's on nick to bring the boys together because the "leadership" within the team isn't enough to do it right now.

makes me wonder if all that "togetherness" talk since preseason was just a way to hopefully brainwash themselves into thinking it?

maybe we just have to accept that it's a rebuilding year.

If this is the worst it gets -- a mid-table team, that's pretty good. Best record in MLS from 2016-2022, that was never going to last forever. If this is the rebuilding year, it's a pretty decent rebuilding year. Hopefully we can make some signings in the summer to complete the roster and go on a run, but if not -- and if this is the worst it gets, we're pretty fortunate.