Vote David Villa's Midfield Chip for Goal of the Week!

If you open an incognito window, vote, then open a new incognito window, you'll be allowed to repeat your vote infinitely.

come on guys and gals! lets get our boy a win!

If you open an incognito window, vote, then open a new incognito window, you'll be allowed to repeat your vote infinitely.

come on guys and gals! lets get our boy a win!

Thanks for the tip. I just voted 25 more times. Didn't budge the needle. Still 46-43

Reactions: ktdNYCFC
I never studied the language, but I am pretty sure "Villa" in French is spelled "Jackson-Hamel"

I'm accepting the fact that Villa isn't going to win.

And I'm realizing that MLS fans are so ignorant about true amazing feats in this sport that they instead vote against Villa because he's Villa and we're NYCFC.

Fuck this. Fuck Goal of the Year even. Let's win what really matters, MLS Cup.

Pigeon says
giphy.gif

I'm accepting the fact that Villa isn't going to win.

And I'm realizing that MLS fans are so ignorant about true amazing feats in this sport that they instead vote against Villa because he's Villa and we're NYCFC.

Fuck this. Fuck Goal of the Year even. Let's win what really matters, MLS Cup.
I'm convinced Jackson-Hamel's goal was a flick to a teammate gone wrong. There is no chance that was an intended shot. In other words, pure luck. That's not to say that Villa's didn't also have a bit of luck, but he was shooting and had a very limited window to chip the keeper, and he's tried the shot before with near similar results.

But let's reward luck over skill. These sort of "awards" should be voted on by coaches, players, and media - not fans.

I'm convinced Jackson-Hamel's goal was a flick to a teammate gone wrong. There is no chance that was an intended shot. In other words, pure luck. That's not to say that Villa's didn't also have a bit of luck, but he was shooting and had a very limited window to chip the keeper, and he's tried the shot before with near similar results.

But let's reward luck over skill. These sort of "awards" should be voted on by coaches, players, and media - not fans.
Even if his flick was an intentional shot, its still not even close to as great of a goal as Villa's.

I disagree with your last point, these "awards" in essence really don't mean anything and they are really just a fun way to interact with the fans, even if fans project biases while participating in them.

Everyone knows that Villa's goal was better. Hell, the MLS website yesterday had a link to the vote with the caption "Upset brewing in goal of the week voting?".

Well, how many electoral college votes do the Canadian provinces have?

Zero, they are not American states. We have tried to rectify this problem twice, as a country, the third time will not fail.

Blame Canada, blame Canada, it's not a real country anyway.

This is a joke for those of you who do not understand humor.

Reactions: adam