Vote For The Official Nycfc Forums Flag

Official NYCFC Forums Flag

• Total voters
The only request I have - whichever design wins - wherever you have NYCFC, use the logo in the top left...two tone if possible.
BmVPYBVIEAAg4c9.jpg

I love the designs so far!

Thanks! You mean replace all instances of NYCFC with this logo, or in addition to? Either way it might not work well, maybe if I try it without the "supporters" text at the bottom. The designs already have a lot of stuff going on. Adding more will clutter it.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Thanks! You mean replace all instances of NYCFC with this logo, or in addition to? Either way it might not work well, maybe if I try it without the "supporters" text at the bottom. The designs already have a lot of stuff going on. Adding more will clutter it.
All instances of NYCFC, sub with this logo. Subtext isnt necessary. Two-tone isn't necessary either but would be nice. Once again, this is just a suggestion.

Thanks everyone. Glad you like them.

I'm actually surprised with the results so far. I thought the bottom right would run away with it. Interesting.

I like the I idea behind the bottom right, but the design is really busy with the four colored squares, plus the bold orange line, plus the various text colors. It would look nice with sky blue all the way across the top, that same orange band in the center, and navy on the bottom, with text more like the top left, imo.

I like the I idea behind the bottom right, but the design is really busy with the four colored squares, plus the bold orange line, plus the various text colors. It would look nice with sky blue all the way across the top, that same orange band in the center, and navy on the bottom, with text more like the top left, imo.
Totally agree. Bottom right doesn't really look like a flag. Top right is sweet, though! Definitely my pick.

The only request I have - whichever design wins - wherever you have NYCFC, use the logo in the top left...two tone if possible.
BmVPYBVIEAAg4c9.jpg

I love the designs so far!

Hey...I love this letter design especially the blue pentagon inside the C , the football ball pops out as soon as you see it. Now I understand about the pentagon being in the design. Well now I can go to sleep and dream with all these designs.

Hey...I love this letter design especially the blue pentagon inside the C , the football ball pops out as soon as you see it. Now I understand about the pentagon being in the design. Well now I can go to sleep and dream with all these designs.
whoa-dude.gif

Seriously though. As long as I've been here and as many times as I've looked at that logo...I never made that connection. Wow.

You are the creative artist with a vision, and you are getting a lot of pressure from all of us. don't let our personal visions change, Your vision too much from the original designs. They are great and as you wrote in one of your post just tweak it a little bit and I agree with you about the clutter .

Last edited:
To me the bottom right is best. Not because I think it looks the best but simply because it mentions the 5 boroughs. Nyc=Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, Bronx

Reactions: Laura Sword
I personally like the top left, it is classy.

How about a BLACK flag with Light Blue and White lettering? Sounds Cool!

That will be bolder and you can also have a negative version of it as well. Just like the much cooler Away Jersey. But what do I know as a Creative Director and former adidas® Designer right?

Bold and Bad-Ass I say!

new-york-city-fc-2015-away-jersey (2).jpg

045q0vk5JKVAaSOoIFasUgjLwp0.jpg

Or clean, classy and timeless!

kowalski_billboard.png
1672748-slide-750-nycsoccer-03.png
IMG_4681.JPG

nycfc-branding-portrait-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4604.JPG
    IMG_4604.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Great Job! Whichever one wins play with making the font bigger

Reactions: Zola
flags.jpg

Dan asked me to design a flag for the forums, and I came up with these 4 options. Vote for your favorites and Dan will print the design with the most votes. The actually flag will be 6'x4'. A big sucka that we'll be able to take to the stadium to represent.
flags.jpg

Dan asked me to design a flag for the forums, and I came up with these 4 options. Vote for your favorites and Dan will print the design with the most votes. The actually flag will be 6'x4'. A big sucka that we'll be able to take to the stadium to represent.

I like them all. great job, sir!

Reactions: Drainyoo
I personally like the top left, it is classy.

How about a BLACK flag with Light Blue and White lettering? Sounds Cool!

That will be bolder and you can also have a negative version of it as well. Just like the much cooler Away Jersey. But what do I know as a Creative Director and former adidas® Designer right?

Bold and Bad-Ass I say!

View attachment 1455 View attachment 1454 View attachment 1456

Or clean, classy and timeless!

View attachment 1460
View attachment 1461
Sleep well old friend.