Vote For The Official Nycfc Forums Flag

Official NYCFC Forums Flag

• Total voters
whoa-dude.gif

Seriously though. As long as I've been here and as many times as I've looked at that logo...I never made that connection. Wow.[/QUOTE

LOL, do I get a trophy for this?

The only thing I would even suggest is making the @nycfcforums and NYCFCForums.com larger. Other than that I think they're perfect.
Also wouldn't even mind getting two of them done depending on the cost.

The only thing I would even suggest is making the @nycfcforums and NYCFCForums.com larger. Other than that I think they're perfect.

I can definitely make those bigger. If you can do two of them, then let's do it. Top right and bottom left.

Reactions: TabascoDiva

I vote for that

I made some tweaks to the two winning designs, and I also added another option just because. I already spoke with Dan about adding the forums logo, I'll try to get it in.
I like these better than the first batch. All of them are good , I like the first one overall. Great job. @nycfc-Dan
if you want to run a donation for the flags do it. I'm in.
flags2.jpg

Reactions: einwindir
So when you find a flag company to make these let me know how much they are because I'd love to have one

Reactions: LostAnvil