Well Played NJRB fans,Well Played.

Surprised the shirts don't contain a giant corporate logo, since their team is an unapologetic advertisement for a corporation.

Reactions: Jock
The Sesame Street Count video was kind of funny. The shirts, meh. The team and organization, awful. They really have no chill.

I'll never understand how they have so much hate for a 2 year old club
Because it eats away at their very fiber that a club with a 20 year authentic, organic, grassroots head start has not only failed to make an impression, but now takes a back seat to a farm team with plastic fans.

so they swaped one fizzy drink logo for another. are we surprised?
Best post ever.

I don't think so. They care way more than us
D-Roy, I get it. you refuse to accept the 'alleged' rivalry. I care, would have loved to beat them. Ultimately it's just 3 points and we have ~ 2/3 of a season to go. Lots of Blues do care and would have gone ballistic over a 7-0 thrashing.

Reactions: Paul
Their point of view. We are upstarts they think we got special treatment. We didn't have their struggle for soccer acceptance blah blah

My POV . Their from New Jersey. Their embarrassingly branded for an energy drink.

After attending the two derbies and having to put up with their fans how can anyone deny it's a true rivalry ? Very few teams in sports I hate more. The argument that it hasn't had enough to develop reminds me of the argument some of their fans try to make that we haven't existed long enough for any of us to be hardcore supporters of this team yet period...