What Players Name/number For Daughter's Jersey?

mgarbowski

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 16, 2014
Queens, NY
mgarbowski.com
M younger daughter (11) just asked for a jersey for Christmas. She wants a player number and name on it but doesn't care who. My first thought is Mix because I think it would be the cutest just because it's short, a nickname, etc. But I'm somewhat concerned he won't be on the team next year. I hope he is, and would guess he probably is, but there is some uncertainty. And she probably wouldn't get worked up over that either. But still. She'll be wearing it next season and it would be nice if the player is still here.

I guess the only near certainties are the DPs, and of them I would choose Villa. I refuse to even consider Lampard, and a near middle-aged, suave, bearded Italian wine connoisseur seems such an odd choice for a little girl. Downside to Villa is fitting both David and Villa on a shirt for her small frame. I know they'll do it but it seems busy.

Any thoughts? Poku? Just go Mix? Shelton? Someone young and energetic seems to fit her best.

M younger daughter (11) just asked for a jersey for Christmas. She wants a player number and name on it but doesn't care who. My first thought is Mix because I think it would be the cutest just because it's short, a nickname, etc. But I'm somewhat concerned he won't be on the team next year. I hope he is, and would guess he probably is, but there is some uncertainty. And she probably wouldn't get worked up over that either. But still. She'll be wearing it next season and it would be nice if the player is still here.

I guess the only near certainties are the DPs, and of them I would choose Villa. I refuse to even consider Lampard, and a near middle-aged, suave, bearded Italian wine connoisseur seems such an odd choice for a little girl. Downside to Villa is fitting both David and Villa on a shirt for her small frame. I know they'll do it but it seems busy.

Any thoughts? Poku? Just go Mix? Shelton? Someone young and energetic seems to fit her best.

Home or away